Header Help

Black_GS

Im finally replacing my header...can i get sum sugestions i was thinking Chekrea, JUN racing or D.C ...4 in 1 for all of them..

nefesto

if you got the money i would go smsp, hytech or even jdm itr 4-1 header. if moneys a problem you can get a dc itr replica on ebay for cheap

g3teg97

Super Moderator
If money wasn't an issue, I'd get Comptech USA 4-2-1 stainless steel headers, which I plan to get.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If money wasnt an issue Id have a greddy on mine.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
if money wasnt an issue id have spoon well umm spoon everything motor exhaust blah blah blah lol i hear dc sport is actually a good header

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
DCsports 4-1 headers r good...n its CARB legal

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
the beast motors the one i want because its boost ready yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
If money wasnt an issue id get the comptech 4-1 race header, but instead im gettin the weapon R 4-1 stainless header :roll: .

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Yeah insted I got the Megan header, that didnt even fit right. So know I have a small exhaust leak that annoys the shit out of me.

For the original question, I think DC would be your best bet. Good quality, and not to pricey. www.tunersports.com

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
The Jun 4-2-1 has a 2.5 inch collector, so I'd assume their 4-1 has the same. You wouldn't want a header with a 2.5 inch collector unless your exhaust system is the same size or larger, it totally screws up exhaust flow speed and quality.

I've never heard of Chekrea, do you mean Chikara?

The DC 4-1 has a 2 inch collector, it would work well with your present intake and exhaust.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If I'm as smart as I tell people I am, I'm pretty sure Chikara is made by Hedman. They also have the torque step setup on some of their headers.

PogKai

B20VTEC
teggyls said:
if money wasnt an issue id have spoon well umm spoon everything motor exhaust blah blah blah lol i hear dc sport is actually a good header
dc is quite good.. but they hang low.. it'll scrape.