GSR Intake vs LS Intake sound

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I think you should build it up with a jun stroker kit and some of their stage 3 cams.

heykosal

Angkorian
IDK i guess its because N1's are loud but my intake, even though its CAI, is not louder than the exhaust. The only time i actually even hear it is at cruising speed in any lower(ratio) gear when i toe into the throttle i can hear the sucking and whistling. At any other time i only hear the fucking rice can(sorry N1 fans!) Its even worse for me beause now its only an open b-pipe!!

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
i think it has to do with the cone, before i put the pipe on i hooked it up to the stock tube and its didnt sound AS good, but when i put the pipe in it roars like vtec around 5k and i dont even have vtec haha. so it depends on the cone and somewhat of the pipe it looks like. sshort rams are def. louder. and the cone might make a diff cause of the shape and thickness.

jsleeper81

I have a short ram and an exhaust I can hear the whistle at all times but when the vtec kicks in it roars loud but I'm happy with it cause I think a sleeper is better than anything no one knows it's there till you romp on it

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
i think it has to do with the cone, before i put the pipe on i hooked it up to the stock tube and its didnt sound AS good, but when i put the pipe in it roars like vtec around 5k and i dont even have vtec haha. so it depends on the cone and somewhat of the pipe it looks like. sshort rams are def. louder. and the cone might make a diff cause of the shape and thickness.

i just relaized how non chelont(sp) this reply was, sorry i was not on the ground when that happened :oops: