Got The Skunk2 Exhaust

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
SOLOTR95 said:
no i didnt change cats. see this is whats pissing me off bad. i buy the damn exhaust. its suppose to be an easy bolt on everyone knows that. but its not. you guys and even skunk2 tells me that the 94-98 gsr exhaust i got will fit. well if it will fit then why doesnt skunk2 make their applications say 94-2001. the only one that says that is for the mega power r exhaust with the inlet 70mm which is for turbo vehicles oppose to the 60. rrrrrrrr
it probably has to do with the length of cat. if u want take the cat out and install the exhasut and get it to fit where it has to go and see how long of a cat you need and change the cat. unless the whole exhasut is too long and you need a different one

mteg

Automatic Lover
Are you planning on going the turbo route? Even though your exhaust is giving you hell right now, you should be able to salvage it. Take it to a good muffler/exhaust place. If your going to turbo your car, a test pipe will yield good results. If you don't want to break the law, a good shop could hook you up with a good high flow cat and modify your exhaust so it fits like condom. Just make sure they don't wel everything together so in the future you want to change something you can simply unbolt it.

SOLOTR95

i get what you mean with taking it to a muffler shop and having them shave of 2 inches. but see i shouldnt have to go threw that. i should just take my stock exhaust off and bolt on the after market one.

im moving to back to cali march 4th the gsr is going to be my girlfriends car now. im just trying to get it all taken care of before i give it to her you know. and if thats the route i have to go and get it cut then i guess thats what i got to do to get done in time.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
thats sucks that the first time you buy skunk2 products you get fucked. Skunk2 is king.

SOLOTR95

Yeah I Know. I Just Hope That When My Friend Exchanges It For Another One It Will Work. Got My Fingers Crossed Cause It Sounded So Sick.

SOLOTR95

Ok Now My Friend Exchanged The Exhaust For The Correct Year But Now It Says On The Box Ls Rs. Besides The Length Of The Ls And Gsr Pipe Lengths, Is There A Difference With The Skunk 2 Exhausts At All. If Its Ats Longer Or Smaller I Think I Found A Fabricator That Will Do It.

Last edited: