Got My First Teg

SFLS

I just purchased a 2000 Integra Gs Automatic with 26K on it.
I just ordered
ASR subframe brace and ITR sway bar
Falken Azenis RT615 205/50/15

This car will be driven on weekends only. I want it to handle very well and HP is not a big thing for me right now.
What other upgrades will help me achieve my goal.
I dont want to lower my car.

heykosal

Angkorian
First of all, Welcome

And 26k!!!! Holy low mileage Batman! Coilovers would make a HUGE difference, and you can leave it on the stock height setting!

AND.....PICSSSS

SFLS

I am trying to stay away from coilovers. What else can I do? I have done my research on all suspension parts. I am looking for first hand experience with parts. What are you guys/gals using that really works. I am getting my Meshies powder coated gunmetal and waiting on tires. Will post pics soon.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
That's pretty low mileage.

Nice selection of parts. Look into the Koni/Ground Control setup.

SFLS

I dont want to lower my car. I am considering an ITR suspension. I was also thinking of getting passwordjdm bars. Does anyone have this setup or close to it?

santanard

VTAKKKK
I dont want to lower my car. I am considering an ITR suspension. I was also thinking of getting passwordjdm bars. Does anyone have this setup or close to it?
i would get coilovers if you want your car to handle better you dont have to lower it...
and pass word bars are good there soild so there the best ones i know of

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Get some adjustable coilovers. Password strut bars are good. Good job getting the RT-615s. I absolutely adore them.

heykosal

Angkorian
I dont understand how PW:JDM bars are solid. There is a PW:JDM ad in the latest Honda Tuning advertising their 3-point front bar says its solid, but it shows a cutaway pic of the bar that is definitely HOLLOW. So what gives?

yunwawa

they are liars,that's the reason. jk, are you thinking of airbag suspension? becuase if not the last option would be to change the springs. that would keep your ride height about the same and you would also have a little better handling. strut, sway bars and endlinks can only do so much without having the proper shock/ spring setup. At least with air ride setup you can go back and forth, not to mention if you're not going fast there's a little bit of bling factor there........... Drop it like it hawt...... okay that was gay

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I dont understand how PW:JDM bars are solid. There is a PW:JDM ad in the latest Honda Tuning advertising their 3-point front bar says its solid, but it shows a cutaway pic of the bar that is definitely HOLLOW. So what gives?
When Password says "solid", they are talking about the 1-piece welded design of the strut bar. Other bars are bolted to a plastic or metal plate which then bolts on to the base of the strut. This is a major fault which results into flexing of the bar. This is why 1-piece welded strut bars (Carbing/Password: JDM) are superior than other name brand strut bars.