Got my exhaust today

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i love your car man my best friend has a 94 gsr thats been sitting in his driveway since 2003 when the motor blew up ... he has a b20/vtec in it now but through college he has kinda lost motivation to finish the project even though it only needs a few minor things.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
looks good man, you shouldve cleaned it up and polished before puttin it on though. i dont know what it is but i always need my exhaust polished even though you cant see 95% of it

CortezBanks

JDMxDB8 said:
Looks good man! How's the sound?
Its pretty loud but not as loud as people made it out to be. During acceleration its definately loud but when your just cruising its almost silent. But overall i love it. Its pretty deep during acceleration and when you step on it, it screams and then cuts out at higher RPMs then intake takes over

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I have an apexi n1, mines really loud but I don't have a cat so thats probablly why. I had a problem with the hanger breaking off the canister tho, really pissed me off. They look really good tho imo.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
CortezBanks said:
Its pretty loud but not as loud as people made it out to be. During acceleration its definately loud but when your just cruising its almost silent. But overall i love it. Its pretty deep during acceleration and when you step on it, it screams and then cuts out at higher RPMs then intake takes over
So its really not that loud while you're crusing? I do a lotta highway so I dont want a loud, annoying exhaust.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
dont be a puss ive driven to arizona twice and vegas once from northern cal with my n1

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Aussie said:
I have an apexi n1, mines really loud but I don't have a cat so thats probablly why. I had a problem with the hanger breaking off the canister tho, really pissed me off. They look really good tho imo.
I heard about the hangers breaking off the canister before. They said it was because they way its at an angle the vibration cauyses it too break off. Not bad IMO they look sick and sound tight so why not risk it and just weld it back on when it breaks.

CortezBanks

JDMxDB8 said:
So its really not that loud while you're crusing? I do a lotta highway so I dont want a loud, annoying exhaust.
No when cruising its not very loud at all. At highway speeds its louder of course than at 40mph but isnt overwhelming

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
CortezBanks said:
No when cruising its not very loud at all. At highway speeds its louder of course than at 40mph but isnt overwhelming
Ok thanks man! I'll take that into consideration. I'm debating between this and the GReddy SP2.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
DC2Integ said:
I heard about the hangers breaking off the canister before. They said it was because they way its at an angle the vibration cauyses it too break off. Not bad IMO they look sick and sound tight so why not risk it and just weld it back on when it breaks.
Yea thats what I did until it broke off for like the 5th time and left a big hole in the canister:lol: