Got my exhaust today

CortezBanks

Got my exhaust today (pix available)

today i got a used Apexi N1. Its not brand new but hey i got it for $300,better than retail. i havent put it on yet looking to get some new gaskets for it. Ill get pix up when i get it installed. Stoked about it and had to let you guys know

Last edited:

CortezBanks

ok so i got some bad news. I am looking for gaskets for the axelback part and the connection to the cat and i cant find them anywhere. I called apexi and they said i have to order through a dealer and thats gonna take some more time and calls. I was wondering if anyone knew another place where i could get them. im sorry but probably no pics this weekend

crzy azn

is crzy
the N1 is a good exhaust, and $300 isnt bad at all. It sounds really nice as well.

good luck with finding that gasket.

00DC2

thats tight! i wish i could get mine soon..

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
CortezBanks said:
ok so i got some bad news. I am looking for gaskets for the axelback part and the connection to the cat and i cant find them anywhere. I called apexi and they said i have to order through a dealer and thats gonna take some more time and calls. I was wondering if anyone knew another place where i could get them. im sorry but probably no pics this weekend
pretty sure pepboys / kragen / autozone / rising sun can get the gasket for you... otherwise head to honda / acura and they'll probably be able to get you one for the right price.

CortezBanks

the thing is, since its a aftermarket exhaust the place dont have it. Ive checked kragen and a local parts shop and neither had it

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
hmmm what about the local exhaust / muffler shops? they must have some around for sale... i know you dont wanna wait for some gaskets to be shipped to you... lol

Sirfallsalot243

I just used liquid hi-temp gasket on my DA's exhaust.

Congrats on the N1 though. I wish I could get $300 for mine. Id probably let it go for $200, haha. But I gotta find a 2.5" before i can take it off. :(

CortezBanks

so after all this work i funally have it on. its not as loud as i suspected but does get quite loud as the rpms go up. ill have pix later today

CortezBanks

So here's some pictures. Dont mind the dirty car though, i was going to wash it last weekend but its was supposed to rain. It didnt. I was then going to on monday but its gonna rain tonight. Damn
Enjoy. let me know what you think