GhettoTeg

GSratedR

Rated R
8urcivic said:
that asshole fucked that car all up. i hope you get it looking good
lol he was a bartender and he lost his job. i think he did all that shit under the influence. lol i hope to get it looking better but im poor and in college so probably no body progress till after christmas. i will keep all updated.

hatchman

yeah your car is hurtin but after a little touch she be all better

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
your spend some money getting those 98 and up front bumpers unless you decide to swap in 94-97 , but who would do that??

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
nice car just work on the major stuff frist then get to the body work ... i like the color :twisted:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
everything takes time, but it'll deffinatly be worth it! good luck man!

ddawgs2000

Ouch!! Man that looks like it hurt. the inside reminds me of what happend when some punks tried stealing my Saturn. Man oh man. Gives me a head just looking at the damage done to that teggy.

GSratedR

Rated R
i just picked up the rear bumper off a 94-97 and think i will look for the same year front bumper but i would lke to get a lip with it to make it look better, because the 94-97 stuff is hella cheaper than the 98-^ true. but i cant wait till after christmas to start my body.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
well since you are downgrading to a 94-97 front bumper. how much are gonna sell the rear bumper for? :suprise: you need smaller headlights and different corner lenses. :???:

GSratedR

Rated R
wow... :shock: thats a good point i never thought of that i did not know that there were diff headlights and corners for the 94-97. lol. well my headlights are held on by like 1 bolt on each anyway so it would be good to get new headlights as for the rear bumper i dunno yet. i think cheap its pretty f-ed up. :)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
how much? and what's up with the blades? is the paint fading off of it? i could get rid of those for you if you're selling it for cheap.

paint stripper FTW.

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
ddawgs2000 said:
Ouch!! Man that looks like it hurt. the inside reminds me of what happend when some punks tried stealing my Saturn. Man oh man. Gives me a head just looking at the damage done to that teggy.
Proof read ur writing man.."gives me a head just looking"..hahahahah..LOL..n y didnt u let them steal ur Saturn??..its only a saturn..ahahhahaa...j/p:twisted: :lol: