GhettoTeg

GSratedR

Rated R
Here it is my DC2 Beat up raw real and uncut. :D
i want to clear something up first of all his is not my doing i got the car lke this with the idea of rebuilding and repainting.lol. this was the doing of the previous owner.(Dousche Bag) so plz dont think im retarded and like to drive into walls and shit. enjoy. :)

SO... this is my car the thing is beat to hell the front end is gone the tire ate my turnsignal and shorted my lights in the back. cops think my car is stolen when they see my steering column and they search me and the car all the frikin time. at least twice a week.but its quick and i love my GSR. kind of like having a retarded fugly puppy dog that like to play... yeah that kind of love. i dunno lol. :lol:

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
so uhhh tell us your story. and i think your bumper at your left signal lol. how do you take a left?

GSratedR

Rated R
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
so uhhh tell us your story. and i think your bumper at your left signal lol. how do you take a left?
my bumper is held on by hopes and dreams. the signal got loose and then i hit a bump and it fell out going like 40 and i heard a loud pop. then all my running lights in the rear went out. hand signals are for loosers lol. i just turn and hope the cops dont see the lack of a signal. :)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
aye on the back you probably just blew the fuse .... happened on my car a while ago. Its the fuse box in the car.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
GSratedR said:
this was the doing of the previous owner.(Dousche Bag) so plz dont think im retarded and like to drive into walls and shit. enjoy. :)
lol

i like the paint color (on the areas where there is paint)... :p haha but in all honesty, all you need is some body work and paint. your car definitely has potential. black interior already :thumbs up

GSratedR

Rated R
LiEkjAi said:
DAM, so how much u bought it off dat guy? but dun worry, u can save it
Only 3k and the motor was healthy just a few problems like a sputter and the throttle cable was almost shreaded, axles, and a clutch= brand new all i have left is some wiring and body. but i like my color so i would not change that. the best part is NO Car Payment! :D

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wow... that teggy is gonna need some good lovin... well at least it has v-takkkkkk... lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
SilverDB8 said:
wow... that teggy is gonna need some good lovin... well at least it has v-takkkkkk... lol
lol he doesnt have VTAK no more remember?
haha im just messin with you. fixing stuff is always fun!