Getting a DA soon

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
holy shit that is DC O_O. damn looks good. looks better than I thought it would. how did you find those? I wonder if there is any customer fab work for the DC's.

I'm gonna buy some and try it out. I didn't know if they would fit but I guess they do.

Last edited:

94dc4

My name matches again lol
saw a thread on Team Integra...*hopes no one stones him*

And yea, I gotta find a thread to see if those are actually JDM DC headlights or not. I saw two different pics like that. Maybe just the fenders need replacing?

But yea, I'm pretty much set on the eBay headlights. Not bad for around $150, and I'll keep the USDM headlights around somewhere in case there's any problems.

Do the headlights just unbolt and come right out or does the front bumper have to come off too?

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
Front bumper would need to come of cuz I think there is one bolt on the bottom of the light. (I usually leave that off so I never have to take the bumper off.) I will start comparing the measurments for the jdm but I am more than likely going ebay black housing. good find bro. I didn't know they looked so good. now if I could just find a 92-93 bumper.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Finally got the DA this evening. There's an oil leak under the dizzy, loud noise coming from the radiator fan, noisy steering (even though it's been replaced), cruise control doesn't work, interior lights out (either bulbs or fuses), dirty interior, missing interior trunk cover, clock doesn't work, missing right windshield trim, damage to the hood and right fender, could use an alignment, and an exhaust leak...but compared to my DC it feels faster, actually idles, and I don't smell anything coming out the exhaust!

According to the guy I bought it from, he got the power steering and front axles replaced, and he bought the car from the original owner a year ago, who got the timing belt and clutch replaced. The car even came with an owner's manual...

Right now, I just plan on getting that seal and the hoses replaced. I also got some old school 5-spoke DA wheels from my buddy D-Mart that will be replacing the steel and plastics. Then some window tint, and then the front end. Pics to come later when there's daylight.

Last edited: