Gas Prices Update

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
$3.50'ish for 91 now... in the san diego region

we need to take over another country or something man... :p. these prices keep on rising, at this rate i might was well save up for a Honda CBR... i saw mugen edition one the other day in a japanese magazine... that shit looked Nio0Ce!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman

we need to take over another country or something man... :p. these prices keep on rising, at this rate i might was well save up for a Honda CBR... i saw mugen edition one the other day in a japanese magazine... that shit looked Nio0Ce!
i keep catching myself looking for 96+ civic hx's

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
gas here dropped about 10 cents a gallon...not that it makes too much of a difference for me anyway.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

Prices are the same in the Los Angeles region. Sucks how we can't use 87. I wanna CBR too. The 600RR.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
91 is about $3.90 in SoCal right now. Can a mod change the month to April please. We should keep updated this thread.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I think we're around $3.45 right now. I don't even pay attention anymore, just slide my card and GTFO lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I do the same. I don't even pay attention to it anymore. Make money to spend money right.....I like driving so it's not like I'm going to quit.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
fuck that. lol as long as i'm driving my brother's car, i'm going to complain about gas prices.

teg + 87 + full tank = no problem. $40 MAX. lol $45 when prices are up real high (lol).

bmw + 91 + full tank = OMFGGGGGGGGG!!! lol that thing gulps it like a prostitute. it's seriously about $70 to fill that shit up...give or take, depending on price and how much is left.

i can't wait till the teg's done.