Gas Prices Update

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I saw 87 octane is $3.19 now. I didn't see what 93 was since I just was driving by my normal stop

91integrock

Up here in Edmonton, Cdn its around $110 for 87o and thats a litre...... You guys south of the border have nothing to whine about yet, lol

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Up here in Edmonton, Cdn its around $110 for 87o and thats a litre...... You guys south of the border have nothing to whine about yet, lol
$110 a liter? Wow, the taxes are really getting out of control up there!

We're down to $3.25 for 87 around here, $3.45 for 93. It's dropping a few cents almost everyday. My brother told me today that over in Durham (where UNH is), gas is $2.87!

With these major economic problems going on right now, look forward to gas continuing to go lower and lower, supply is way above demand right now. I'm sure the douchebags in OPEC will cut back on production soon enough. Or Iran or Russia will do or say something crazy.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
WOAH! im jealous of all of you i pay
$3.38 octane 87
$3.45 octane 91
in Colorado
psh im jealous lol its almost worth driving out of state to get gas ha

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
We're down to $3.15 for 87....and still dropping everyday! We ought to be under $3.00 for 87 a week or so from now.

A barrel of oil is down to $79, almost half the price it was 3 months ago. I wish gas was down 50% of what it was in July....hello $1.90 87 octane!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Second update today....$3.09 for Shell 87, $3.31 for the V-Power. Loving it! Keep droppin you bitch!