Gas Prices Update

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Ok scratch my previous post about our gas prices they actually went up to 131.9 cents a liter = $5.01 a gallon for 87, and since i put 89 in the Teg cause it runs better i'm paying $5.12 a gallon and 91 is $5.27

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
isnt that the point of an integra forum? for integra owners to get together and talk about integras??? and what they are doing to their INTEGRA'S to make them different from other INTEGRAS??? wow thread jack. sorry.......

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
isnt that the point of an integra forum? for integra owners to get together and talk about integras??? and what they are doing to their INTEGRA'S to make them different from other INTEGRAS??? wow thread jack. sorry.......
I didnt mean the forum. i meant my town. Sorry for the confusion. Ive driven integras, i mean, they are ok. Not so much my thing.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
nah, i see integras everywhere. I mean theres like 30 in my neighborhood...and almost every single one is beat to shit

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
well i never see integras really. maybe 15-30 in my entire town...and most of them are beat up. but people buy them for cheap reliable transportation. not just to soup up... it is still a car rememeber???

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I see a lot of Integras, mostly stock though. I like it because I feel like mine's unique. It's tuned the way I want it, not to what other people are doing.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Damn, I filled up yesterday at $4.09 agallon. I spent over $46 to fill my teg-last year it was $10 cheaper. I guess it could be worse, I could be pay $5 like some people right now.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i have never spent more than $38 to fill up, i think thats gonna change. oh well....no point in getting pissed, not gonna magically make gas priced go down...