Gas Prices Update

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
^Becuase its boring down here, and the only thing you can do is drive your car, so they mark up gas prices becuase they hate us.

Hella

mteg

Automatic Lover
Were sitting at $3.79 for 87 and $3.99 for 93. Damn, this morning it was only $3.87 for 93-and I didn't fill up like a dumbass.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
I wonder why it's more expensive up north.
because they dont ship a lot of gas in through the ports up north. so we get a lot of it here in the south. so its cheaper down here and gets more expenive as you go north. cali is fucked just because noone likes you, and the terminator is your governor!!!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
$3.65 now for 87 at Hess and Gulf.

The trick right now is to top off as often as you can, so your always grabbing gas when it's at a lower price, before it jumps again. And when gas is consistently dropping, let your tank go low and only fill up halfway, so your giving as much time as possible to go by and letting prices drop further before you fill again.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Gas just jumped 6 more cents from the time I went to work at 2 and came home at 1130 today. I have to do something with this SRT. I cant afford to drive 50 miles a day on premium