For all the Old Skoolers...

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Thats sucks man your missin out on one of the greatest things ever, hasn't been around for years. :lol:

MidniteFreedom

teg9five said:
56k FTL

shit its been so long though... i cant even remember how the last one ended. i got the second one on VHS (yeah now THATS old school) and then the 3rd one is where they like went back in time or something right? was the 3rd the last one? or was there a 4th?
i got the 1st 2nd and 3rd videos on vhs. the 3rd one really dissapointed me i didnt like it. the 2nd was one of thee best!! and they did not have a fourth one. your thinking the tv show where theres a girl came and join the team.

RSMisfit

thats cool and all but whats up with these kind of movies being made these days?
Transformers, now this, whats next? GI joe or something

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
this shit is gonna be TIGHT!!!

shit, you guys think you are hardcore...

Limited Edition, Individually numbered. Ive had it since '88. Some of you werent even born yet, 8)

im keepin this bitch, its my savings fund ;)

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ wowwwww that has to be the most hardcore thing i've seen in my life, jon lol...loser

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
G3GirL said:
^ wowwwww that has to be the most hardcore thing i've seen in my life, jon lol...loser
dont hate. just know that when im old, i can sell this thing for a lot more than i paid...... er.... my parents paid for it 8)

adoboracer

lol...man, i jus spotted this thread it i was cracking up on how mojo didnt kno wat everyone was talking about....HILARIOUS. lol, but newayss......ya, ima watch it. haha