First MOD

mteg

Automatic Lover
For an automatic, theres no reason that you can't go with a a full catback exhaust, header and intake. Don't let anyone tell you that they won't make power. I just put on a udox crank pully-adding to the aem pully kit-makes a big difference-shifts faster now. The venom 400 is good mod-I used to have one in my car. It doesnt make your car shift faster-it tricks your ecu itno dumping more fuel at wot. Cars generally run on the lean side so it makes a big difference at wot throttle especially on an auto. I don't know how much hp it adds but it greatly improves throttle resposne. The dowside is that you sacrifice about 3-4mpg. I had to take mine out cause I was running way too rich with it-found that out on the dyno. I've got it in my garage with all the hookups-box and instructions-plus new connectors. I wasnt planning on posting but bieng a fellow auto owner-I'll ofer it to ya-pm me if interested. I'm going to the dyno this saturady and should be able to throw down 185+whp-not bad for an automatic.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
For an automatic, theres no reason that you can't go with a a full catback exhaust, header and intake. Don't let anyone tell you that they won't make power. I just put on a udox crank pully-adding to the aem pully kit-makes a big difference-shifts faster now. The venom 400 is good mod-I used to have one in my car. It doesnt make your car shift faster-it tricks your ecu itno dumping more fuel at wot. Cars generally run on the lean side so it makes a big difference at wot throttle especially on an auto. I don't know how much hp it adds but it greatly improves throttle resposne. The dowside is that you sacrifice about 3-4mpg. I had to take mine out cause I was running way too rich with it-found that out on the dyno. I've got it in my garage with all the hookups-box and instructions-plus new connectors. I wasnt planning on posting but bieng a fellow auto owner-I'll ofer it to ya-pm me if interested. I'm going to the dyno this saturady and should be able to throw down 185+whp-not bad for an automatic.
What exhaust do you have, have an auto too, just dont want the crappy auto with exhaust crap exhaust note

mteg

Automatic Lover
4-1 header, skunk2 test pipe, and Apexi ws exhuast. Sounds awsome. I used to ahve a skunk2 exhuast-sounds like shit on any teg. I'm not inot tha super loud exhasut-plus the ws looks so clean-almost stock.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
If you dont have a sequential tranny dont waste your time. Sequential tranny FTW!!!!!!!

konerri

my very first mod was to modify the stock air box. yes i did feel a difference after it was done.
then brighter head lights because the stock ones suck.

Till this day i still have a modified air box.

Blackassassin

LS=Likely Slow
first mod i did was get some xenondepot hids i love em. If you plan on getting better headlights you should check them out.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
lol my first mod was a stereo... then subwoofers.. sold the subwoofers and got lowering springs and then did a bunch of suspension shit. I never looked back or regretted it.

k624ash

i have to disagree

exhaust systems arent made for sound. theyre made for performance.
the muffler and resonator are made for sound and sound only, they are a large part of the exhaust system.

its made for performance, but on a street car, or daily driver. sound becomes very important

Last edited:

mteg

Automatic Lover
Without a resinator and a fart can muffler=shitty rice sound
High flow cat or testpipe and a good exhaust system=nice growl

mattrt09

the muffler and resonator are made for sound and sound only, they are a large part of the exhaust system.

its made for performance, but on a street car, or daily driver. sound becomes very important
well obviously its important but i wouldnt go as far to say you shouldnt put one on your car just because its auto

mattrt09

hey are you gonna sell that venom 400

how much do you want for it

im interested in it