First MOD

King45

$KeepItPushin$
Well im new to the integra. I recently total my other car about a month back. Now i have a 95 integra Ls special edition which i got about 2 weeks ago. Its all stock so i wanted to make my first change to it. I figured id go with cold air intake and intake manifold. Just wondering which brand would be a good choice?
PS its a Automatic

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
why do you want to change the intake manifold ? there no need to just because you get an intake. in my opinion i wouldnt even mod an auto theres really no point.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wouldnt worry about the intake manifold either, start with an intake. Best thing to do is to lose the restrictive air box.

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
1. Coilover
2. Wheels
3. Front Lip
4. Full Exhaust System (Such as Header, pipe, muffler, intake, blah blah)
5. Whatever You Want!

jdm_mike19

no point in getting exuast with an automati it just doesnt sound right honestly save up and get a manual conversion

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
First things first. Make sure you are caught up on all your maintenance before modifying it. Make sure everything is up to par with the timing belt, oil changes, fuel filter, plugs and wires.......etc.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Only worth engine mod for an auto would be a SC, imo

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
An intake is a perfect first engine mod, but don't get an aftermarket intake manifold. It'll make your engine alot prettier, but it'll also make you slower at this point. An IM is something you do after you've done alot of other things to your engine first.

Read up on THIS Sticky.

Last edited:

sonicvybe

new driver
First things first. Make sure you are caught up on all your maintenance before modifying it. Make sure everything is up to par with the timing belt, oil changes, fuel filter, plugs and wires.......etc.
after basic maintenance checks....
go for a short ram intake - easy
or a cold air intake if you want to pull more apart - medium
or make the intake with mandrel bent aluminum pipe and fit a KN filter on it - priceless
:)

heykosal

Angkorian
how about lightweight or even underdriven crank and accessory pulleys? i plan on making that my next in line mod. after i get a new cat.

98PAITR

Check out the Venom 400 controll module. My friend had it on his auto and it made a noticable difference. It adjust shift points and it able to be switched off and on.