Fiber Images Gsr Look

siscoke

DJNAS said:
check ebay for those all red tail lights ... hay dont you have the red and white ones on your type r .. i have not seen them here in the U.S.. i like them .... :)
nop djnas i have standard tails meaning just like the full red tails except for orange/pink sidemarkers and i want them red to cause i think its a cheap mod but makes ur car look sweet.

;) ill check ebay for them ;)

greetz

RedIntegraGSR

DC2 Hopeful said:
http://www.biogaming.net/BrandonHosting/integra-wall.jpg

Wow, I love your car, the black gsr blades with red emblems on a red car and a black hood, very sick. You might be wondering what the crx and black integra are doin there, well, since it's not just a wallpaper for you, I added a kewl 1/4 mile shot, off the line integra vs. crx from team-integra.net

Thanks man that wall paper looks hot i set it up as my desktop wall paper you the man is any one form NY that would like to be In the Street Dynamics CC just let me know we just started and we would like to invite people to join and everyone else thanks for the feedback

WHAT IS ROTM???

sOuL

man them bladez look hot paint black, wonder how they would look if u woulda left the lip silver :shock: