F*CK the Giants!

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
I wanted GB too, even though I think GB would have been a tougher opponent against N.E. than the Giants will be. Favre is the man, Eli's a fluke, and Brady rules all!
Red Sox own the Yankees now, so will it be for the Pats against NY!

Did you guys see that Oreo's commercial with the Manning's? That is an embarressingly lame commercial. Payton's gotta be a bit more selective with the advertisment nowadays since everyone knows how grossly overexposed he's become. Be more selective Payton....how much fucking money do you need anyway?!?!

are u serious did watch the giants/pats game??..the G-men was runnin them they just couldnt capitalized, & u cant blame brett for that pick tho that was very nice coverage

DarkDB1

Yes... Fuck the giants. Those fuckers won.

I find it very immature and abit on the sore loser side to hate a team because they won. I'm not into sports so I dont really care who won or lost, I just find it funny that so many people are pissed off at a team for winning. Perhaps they should have just sat on the bench and let the other team win. That would have been very exciting to see. Perhaps everyone should be mad at their team for losing.

Maybe I just dont understand the point of the sport as i thought?. Someone enlighten me on why everyone hates the winning team.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I think it's more that alot of us wanted GB to win. For many people there's an inherent bias against any team from NYC area because they're usually really good alot of years because they have so much money, so we like to see them lose and the little guy win.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Screw that^

I'm by no means a huge Patriots fan but, as stated earlier, I'm anti-New York regardless of the situation. I will pull for any New York team to lose in any situation.......even though the genius' don't even play in the state of New York, they just claim NY.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
He is the king of interceptions^

He will set records at this rate. Asshole throws atleast 4 or game or so

GA-Beast

Owner
What a waste of a super bowl, they're going to get killed. I was really pull for GB during the playoffs.

well they are the the highest scoring team against NE, and the only team to over 24 pts against NE...The only team to loose within a 3pts...the only reason they lost last time was b/c they manning threw a interception. its gunna be a good game.