exhaust db too loud lol

malicious01

Malicious01 .Ls/VTEC.
Im gonna just go for the tanabe medalion concept g catback exhaust system... high performance and low db level... my frined just installed a tanabe concept g blue on his car and its quiet unless you rev it high but driving in high rpm is pretty quiet too

konerri

i have a an sp2 catback on mydc4 ls(stock) still loud when u open it up the throttle. but if you're not on the gas then it sounds like a stock exhaust...very quiet.

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
Melt said:
stop being gay and just keep the greddy ... if you get a ticket you get a ticket

im so sick of people being scared of the cops when they soup up their cars.

lets see all the shit on my car thats illegal

too low
front windows tinted
non dot approved taillights
clear front turn signals with hiperwhite bulbs
no front plate
apexi n1 exhuast
generic intake without carb sticker

and no cop has ever asked me to pop the hood, ive been rolled once for tinted windows but got a warning after i passed a sobriety test, 1 ticket for no front plate it was a $10 processing fee to put it back on and get it signed off and nobodys every said anything about anything else.

ur illegal..LOL!! j/p ..u set urself up 4 that..hahaha..:lol: had to say it.

mteg

Automatic Lover
If your that worried about getting a ticket get a apexi world sport or greddy s2, or get a tanabee or skunk 2 and leave the silencer in. If those are too loud, it might be time for a new hobby.

konerri

no point in getting an exhaust system(to get power) and have a silencer in it(lost power==stock again)

konerri

i have the sp2 on my ls right now and it has a low bass rumble on the highways that sometimes gets on my nerves but for street driving, it is fine with me.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
I rock an Apexi N1 one of the loudest exhaust you can get and i say fuck the police and i have never been rolled for a too loud exhaust and i live in SD socal.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
DC2Integ said:
I rock an Apexi N1 one of the loudest exhaust you can get and i say fuck the police and i have never been rolled for a too loud exhaust and i live in SD socal.
i also have an n1 up here in nor cal and never been rolled either

have had exhausts on all my hondas since 2002.

redg2

i have an exmag gt2 still fine and if your scared about cops dont mod your car then

ltrain

konerri said:
i have a an sp2 catback on mydc4 ls(stock) still loud when u open it up the throttle. but if you're not on the gas then it sounds like a stock exhaust...very quiet.
any pix of the sp2?

mteg

Automatic Lover
I've got the Apexi world sport, pretty much the same thing as the sp2. I'll post some pics tommorrow.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I have a WS2 on my CB7. I love it! Has a nice roar during WOT and is quiet while cruising. Gonna get one for my DB soon. Here's a pic.