exhaust arguing HERE!!!!Come on in

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i think we've done enough :lol: now we just need to put g3teg97 to work and get him put all those posts in an exhaust thread. do you know how common this argument is

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
dc2GS-R said:
i think we've done enough :lol: now we just need to put g3teg97 to work and get him put all those posts in an exhaust thread. do you know how common this argument is

yup i here and see it all the time

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i usually ignore it. kinda like the flywheel question. that gets discussed in detail atleast once a week too

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Bisimoto headers :thumbs up they have extensive research into pulse tuning and flow bench. they flow just as good as a properly sized straight pipe

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
What's this thread all about? I missed the argument I guess....

btw, an engine will make more power with a properly sized exhaust than with no exhaust at all. A properly sized exhaust activley helps pull exhaust from the head.

Last edited:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
TegSox said:
What's this thread all about? I missed the argument I guess....
Well nextgenitntegra wants to put a 2.5 inch exhaust in his stock auto LS because backpressure is a myth and the bigger the pipe the more power quote :p

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
The bigger the pipe, the more the power?
Well shit man, then why stop at 2.5 inches? why not get a 3 inch exhaust? Better yet, have a custom 4 inch exhaust made for you. :p
There's no way you want a 2.5 inch exhaust nextgenintegra, unless you plan doing a massive NA build that's gonna put you over 190WHP.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
TegSox said:
The bigger the pipe, the more the power?
Well shit man, then why stop at 2.5 inches? why not get a 3 inch exhaust? Better yet, have a custom 4 inch exhaust made for you. :p
There's no way you want a 2.5 inch exhaust nextgenintegra, unless you plan doing a massive NA build that's gonna put you over 190WHP.
Yeah I just ordered my 6 inch semi exhaust, cant wait