Crash once over 3k RPMs

fodo91ls

Car wouldn't start so I took it into a shop.
They told me the timing belt was hella stretched and that could be the problem.

They called me back after replacing the timing belt.
Now they say the car runs, but once it goes above 3000 RPMs it crashes like there's no gas going to the engine.

Anyone help me with this?

fodo91ls

Is there anything else that it could possibly be?
Because the shop that it's at right now swears that's not the problem.

They said there was too many aftermarket pieces on my car for them to do anything else really.
And apparently they tried messing with my SAFC II as well, haha.

loki1993

Have You Checked Out The Exhaust? A Pluged Cat Or A Restriction In Your Exhaust Will Cause Boging At Higher Rpm;s This Is Due To Backpressure. To Test This Remove Your O2 Sensor From The Exhaust Manifold And Run It. It Will Run A Lil Rough But The Computer Will Go To Default Setting And You Should Not Get The Bogging At The Higher Rpm. Another Sign Is Trouble With Up Hill Runs Where The Engine Strugles. If Its Not The Exhaust You Mite Check The Fuel Filter Or Lok For Fule Starvation.

fodo91ls

Have You Checked Out The Exhaust? A Pluged Cat Or A Restriction In Your Exhaust Will Cause Boging At Higher Rpm;s This Is Due To Backpressure. To Test This Remove Your O2 Sensor From The Exhaust Manifold And Run It. It Will Run A Lil Rough But The Computer Will Go To Default Setting And You Should Not Get The Bogging At The Higher Rpm. Another Sign Is Trouble With Up Hill Runs Where The Engine Strugles. If Its Not The Exhaust You Mite Check The Fuel Filter Or Lok For Fule Starvation.
I'll look into that for sure.

Any other ideas welcome.
Trying to get my car up and running ASAP.
I miss my baby.

Get rid of the SAFC for starters. Go with a chipped ECU instead.
If the settings of the SAFC were messed with your afrs may be fucked at this point. If you cant do it yourself, take it to a tuner who can set the afrs correctly (well, as correctly as possible on an SAFC).

fodo91ls

Yeah, the SAFC is what I think is doing it.
Screw piggy back systems.

I don't think it's pushing enough fuel through the injectors.

vgees92gsr

chipped ecu's are crap they have no tuneability check the settings on the safc also check the timming go to your car personally and check out the distributor does it look like it is dead on where all the bolts that go into the motor look even on the dizzy or did it move when you slipped the timing belt also a nice jdm 92-93 front bumper and a set of jdm headlights might make your da happy lol also get it to another shop that shop sounds shady