Convince Me

SRLNCLT

Got a DA

Everyone said after the 94 auto sold, that it just wasn't meant to be. I told them to stick it!!!!!
Well, something better did come up.
This morning we bought a 92 Integra LS 2 door. It is in great shape in and out. Yes, it is a stick. Perfect red paint, Sunroof, new alpine CD, air. $900. Yep $900. Only thing it needs, an engine. So tomorrow gonna call Idaho Speed Center and get some pricing. We think we might just put the later year B18B1 in it since it has a few extra horses, and the valve cover looks better. Then short shifter, cai intake, possibly headers. I'll keep ya up to date. Any other better engine be around the same price? How much should we look at spending? At the same time we want to do the short shifter.
L.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
if youre gonna be doing mainly track and going for an NA build you should get the B18C1 from a GSR

if you want to go turbo then yes get a B18B1

The 92 - 93 is the best year of the 2nd gens IMO cause its OBD1 so you can throw a 94 - 95 motor in there no problem ... espesically an ls motor which wont require more wiring for vtec or anything like that

boosted_integ

sleeperintegra said:
Thats not fair, I've seen men trash more cars than women.

I'd go w/ the 2nd gen one.
what ever you do, do not get an auto they suck man i'm sorry but to slow and it's close to impossible to launch an auto and if your racing with it get a manual