Comptech USA

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I think it'd be cool is Comptech USA was one of our sponsors. They're one of the sponsors for ClubRSX.com, so why not ours?!

Maybe then, we could get some discounts. I'd definitly buy some Comptech parts if they we're one of our sponsors!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
We are getting bigger, give it some time.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
ClubRSX currently has 590 active members online.

ClubIntegra currently has 22 active members online.

Team-Integra has 130 active members online.

ClubCivic currently has 145 active members online.

I see what you're saying.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I didnt even think there were that many members on clubrsx.

Currently active on G2IC: 105

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey Guys Whats Up I Think I Can Help With This Hole Comptech Thing I Am Good Friends With One Of There Master Tech's And I Know All Their Sale's Guys Well Theres Like 3 Of Them And I Go To Comptec Every Week And Hang Out With Goe And Chad Wich Are The Main People Who Handle All The Comptec Marketing Sales And Production. They Have Some Sick As Acuras There At Comptech Last Time I Was There They Were Putting A Supercharger On A S2000 Man It Looked Sick As F**k. My Boi Just Got A Supercharger From Them To For His Rsx Type S A Spec And I Got A Hella Deal For Him Because Im Good Friends With Comptech
And I Also Got Him A Free Boost Kit For Free A 500 Dollar Demo For Free. And I Got Some Goodies From Them For Free Also Just To Try It Out And I Get A Good Discount Because I Am Know A Authorised Dealer For Them So I Get A Lot Of New Stuff They Develop To Try Out On My Integra Or My Bois Rsx Were Hella Cool And Tight And Honestly Comptech Is A Great Product Cuz It Wont Void Ur Acuras Warranties. So If U Guys Want A Good Deal On Comptech Parts Let Me Know Ill Hook U Up And Ill See If Joe Whants To Sponsor Our Little Club I Think He Will Cuz Were All Integras And Integras Are Acuras Ill Try To Convince Him Ill Be In Comptech Tomorrow So Ill Talk To Him.

reconxtru

DC5!
acurals209 said:
Hey Guys Whats Up I Think I Can Help With This Hole Comptech Thing I Am Good Friends With One Of There Master Tech's And I Know All Their Sale's Guys Well Theres Like 3 Of Them And I Go To Comptec Every Week And Hang Out With Goe And Chad Wich Are The Main People Who Handle All The Comptec Marketing Sales And Production. They Have Some Sick As Acuras There At Comptech Last Time I Was There They Were Putting A Supercharger On A S2000 Man It Looked Sick As F**k. My Boi Just Got A Supercharger From Them To For His Rsx Type S A Spec And I Got A Hella Deal For Him Because Im Good Friends With Comptech
And I Also Got Him A Free Boost Kit For Free A 500 Dollar Demo For Free. And I Got Some Goodies From Them For Free Also Just To Try It Out And I Get A Good Discount Because I Am Know A Authorised Dealer For Them So I Get A Lot Of New Stuff They Develop To Try Out On My Integra Or My Bois Rsx Were Hella Cool And Tight And Honestly Comptech Is A Great Product Cuz It Wont Void Ur Acuras Warranties. So If U Guys Want A Good Deal On Comptech Parts Let Me Know Ill Hook U Up And Ill See If Joe Whants To Sponsor Our Little Club I Think He Will Cuz Were All Integras And Integras Are Acuras Ill Try To Convince Him Ill Be In Comptech Tomorrow So Ill Talk To Him.

dude lay off the SHIFT Button..we don't need you to Cap the first letter of every word..its hard to read..

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
reconxtru said:
dude lay off the SHIFT Button..we don't need you to Cap the first letter of every word..its hard to read..
HONESTLY I DONT SHIFT SO EVERY LETTER IS CAP ITS LIKE THAT BRO IM SERIOUSE IM NOT EVEN TOUCHING THE SHIFT KEY

reconxtru

DC5!
acurals209 said:
HONESTLY I DONT SHIFT SO EVERY LETTER IS CAP ITS LIKE THAT BRO IM SERIOUSE IM NOT EVEN TOUCHING THE SHIFT KEY

o yea i remember you now..since you brought that up..is it cuz your at work and/or the computer your using is like that and theres nothing you can do it..if so..i'm sorry dude.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
reconxtru said:
o yea i remember you now..since you brought that up..is it cuz your at work and/or the computer your using is like that and theres nothing you can do it..if so..i'm sorry dude.
yeah it does it sometimes and sometimes ill be ok this computer is wack well what do u expect from an apple :lol:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Interesting were still averaging 22 members but ONLY 9 are active users, SING UP DAMNIT!!!! i say no more freebies on the pic gallery, if they what to see pics they got to sing up.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ive noticed a couple more everyday people on the site. Even if they are still new, they have been on a lot lately.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i'm usually on on weekends cause i work as a front desk clerk, or when i'm really bored @ home

i'd definately love to see comptech as a sponsor for C-I. i like their products, mostly their intake and sway bars.