Club Integra 2nd meet: POLL

Meeting Ideas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sammich

lol what's that suppose to mean, i have vT4k not boost..i can make it there in 4hrs 30mins...not 3hrs lol..are VA cops still bad?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
depends, State troopers are, come chesterfeild cops are but I might be able to get a cop 8urcivic and I know pretty well to "Supervise"

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
ok...so the plans are lunch/meet.....then possibly a cruise down to to Williamsburg to go across the ferry and shit......unless people wanna cruise on sunday morning.

Sammich

you better, you owe me a ride
i'll have to invest for a seatbelt for normal non vT4k riders, b/c the power is puhenominuhl lol. i'm going to try though. if i have my timing belt replaced by then i should be there. i just ordered my timing belt kit.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i'll have to invest for a seatbelt for normal non vT4k riders, b/c the power is puhenominuhl lol. i'm going to try though. if i have my timing belt replaced by then i should be there. i just ordered my timing belt kit.
Wait, Ill have to invest in a race harness for non-turbo drivers

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
teggyhot, we can roll together if u like. Ur not that far from me and I know exactly where the meet is because I've lived there for years.

I want my very own oreo pie, a small one.....and some red Kool-Aid. For you that are not like me, I will be technical- cherry, tropical punch, and anything else red will do. :)

I'm looking forward to it, 11th and 12th.

Ok Mr. Panda wannabe, let's make it official. I don't wanna be alone. lol.