CI Business Cards

heykosal

Angkorian
Coy youre a f*ckin beast man. But yeah i agree there should be multiple. But instead of having a poll and narrowing it down to one, we should have a couple different ones that we can all use!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol! thanks? hahaha!!

just couldnt sleep last night so i was putting backgrounds behind the words.. had to get shit off my mind..

blueDAteg

this is an AWESOME idea. i remember printing these out for protege323.com like 2 years ago.

Time to go to college and kill their paper and ink supply :)

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
ok heres another from me. I wanted to put some more information on it but was sure what, so i put part of the intro to this site.

by the way coy, good shit! i like them :)

heykosal

Angkorian
ok heres another from me. I wanted to put some more information on it but was sure what, so i put part of the intro to this site.

I really like this one, but shorten the text and im not really feeling the CI decal across the side of the car. Should just have it on the rear quarters like regular you know?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!

Too many words. You forgot the RS and stuff, too! lol The picture's nice, though, but it's 'whether' not 'wether'.

On another note, is that a member's car? Looks good. I think Omi mentioned just an outline of a teg for fliers. Maybe one of each generation? I don't know. It should cater to everybody's taste, though. If there is an actual photo of a car on the flier, it should definitely be a member on here. I'd find it weird if I saw a flier with my car on it for another website, I guess. Plus, people would be more inclined to come on here to inquire about it. I would hate to have members join and then have to point them to another site. lol :twocents:

Good work though, guys! They're looking nice. :thumbs up

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Too many words. You forgot the RS and stuff, too! lol The picture's nice, though, but it's 'whether' not 'wether'.
He just copy and paste from the home page. I've pointed that typo out a million times but it never gets changed. They do it just to bother me LOL. I've mention it alot! :lol:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
He just copy and paste from the home page. I've pointed that typo out a million times but it never gets changed. They do it just to bother me LOL. I've mention it alot! :lol:
Oh..I guess I just don't pay attention to you when you talk anymore. lol

It bothers me, to!