Catless exhaust sounds like crap, anyone else?

Jmoney187

LivinLow
my magnaflow cat is hollowed out on my car, it doesnt sound the least bit ricey, i have a buddyclub prospec exhaust.. now the crackels and pop pop pop bang's PERSONALLY i think they sound sick as shit, at least on my car. lean right into v-tec and let off a lil and bam bam bam pop crackleeeeeee pop sounds soooooooo uuber sick.
But my cat is only blown becuz im waitin on my test pipe which should be here mon. or tues of next week!!! wooot

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Jmoney187 said:
my magnaflow cat is hollowed out on my car, it doesnt sound the least bit ricey, i have a buddyclub prospec exhaust.. now the crackels and pop pop pop bang's PERSONALLY i think they sound sick as shit, at least on my car. lean right into v-tec and let off a lil and bam bam bam pop crackleeeeeee pop sounds soooooooo uuber sick.
But my cat is only blown becuz im waitin on my test pipe which should be here mon. or tues of next week!!! wooot
which one did you go wit (T1R??)

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
im gonna invest in a skunk 2 high flow...right now i have a gutted cat...not by choice as well....i was gettin whomped on by auto civic ex's. clogged cat was the problem. un-clogged it. bye bye civics :lol:

mteg

Automatic Lover
I've got an Apexi WS catback with a Skunk 2 test pipe, and it doesn't sound too bad. It's quiter than my friends teg with a Greddy Evo2 exhaust, and looks better too.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Sirfallsalot243 said:
I just found a T1R catback for $350 shipped. MINES! Hopefully... lol.

Ironic...

dont get your hopes up, is it used?? are you sure its catback and not just the tip. T1R is expnsive

Sirfallsalot243

Full catback with an Omni 2.5" testpipe. Its coming off an 01 ITR that switched to a 3" for boost. Im guessing the guy is loaded and doesnt care. Its a full catback.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Sirfallsalot243 said:
Full catback with an Omni 2.5" testpipe. Its coming off an 01 ITR that switched to a 3" for boost. Im guessing the guy is loaded and doesnt care. Its a full catback.

nice i payed almost a g for my shit