Car Stolen

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
sonicvybe said:
theives have no consideration or respect for those around them...if i was god i would make them burn in a car crash.
what comes around goes around right?
________
Ship sale

Last edited:

TekBuDDy

damn i feel the pain, sum shit ike that happen to me, but they broke my damn steering wheel column. how is that possible, and jake my cd player and tools, i need me a alarm

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
damn that sux... so WHO do you think did it? i went down to providence mall for the first time in 6 years. i swear that place got way bigger, what's with all the crackheads standing in front of the gas stations?

JDM98DC2

I Love JDM
Its Not Who Do We Think Did It .... Its We KNOW Who Did It. The Dumbasses Put Some Of My Shit For Sale On Ebay ..... My Carbon Fiber Hood Is On Another White Integra Now, My 17" Gold Rims Are On A 1st Gen Black Mitsubishi Eclipse, And I Cant Wait To See What Else Surfaces At Some Point. Its Ok Though JDM Front End Conversion and Type R Motor Are Coming Soon ....... Oh Yea And If I Forgot To Mention Pay Backs A Bitch And I Enjoyed Every Second Of It Muhahaha

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
JDM98DC2 said:
Its Not Who Do We Think Did It .... Its We KNOW Who Did It. The Dumbasses Put Some Of My Shit For Sale On Ebay ..... My Carbon Fiber Hood Is On Another White Integra Now, My 17" Gold Rims Are On A 1st Gen Black Mitsubishi Eclipse, And I Cant Wait To See What Else Surfaces At Some Point. Its Ok Though JDM Front End Conversion and Type R Motor Are Coming Soon ....... Oh Yea And If I Forgot To Mention Pay Backs A Bitch And I Enjoyed Every Second Of It Muhahaha
wow sounds like you're ready to go. kcik some ass buddy!

chicolindopr

yo my bad on what happened to u son just readin ur situation pisses me off cuz i'd fuckin str8 up killa nigga if they did or even tried to steal my car...good luck wit everytrhing and if i was u i'd go to da niggaz house and go thru his room window and fuckin beat da shit outta him wit a bat or wit ya Intake or somethin and ask'em if it looks familiar...lmao...na but all jokes aside man find dem bastards and beat da livin shit outta dem and send'em to da hospital...dats how we do it ova hea in NY...fuck da bullshit...u strip my car and i'll strip ya insides lol

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn griff sounds like you guys already hit umm up, sorry i couldnt make it down friday but maybe this weekend...are you guys still gonna come up to the meet at uconn

TekBuDDy

chicolindopr said:
i live upstate in orange county...middletown area
damn bro no offense thats the country side, i aint kno ya'll get down like that.
-Cop't KiLLa QuEEn$

Darrell

That sucks man, my DC2 was stolen. I was pretty upset!

Sucks you did not have insurance, but that is your own fault. I got insurance for the DA before I left the damn driveway of the place I bought it.

JDM98DC2

I Love JDM
Its Ok, I know im stupid for not having insurance but its all good. I bought the car a month and a half ago stock for $7500. I put the cf hood, tein suspension, apexi exhaust, aem cold air, tv, and my rims on it and the police valued my car at $12,000. They arrested the kid that was selling my shit on ebay and his mom so i will be getting 12gs in the long run. Im not happy they stole my car but i feel better now.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
JDM98DC2 said:
Its Ok, I know im stupid for not having insurance but its all good. I bought the car a month and a half ago stock for $7500. I put the cf hood, tein suspension, apexi exhaust, aem cold air, tv, and my rims on it and the police valued my car at $12,000. They arrested the kid that was selling my shit on ebay and his mom so i will be getting 12gs in the long run. Im not happy they stole my car but i feel better now.
damn i needa get my car valued. and who the hell sells the parts on ebay, not smart at all. you didnt get to get in a few hits before he got arrested huh? leave it to some kids to mess with their parents' lives. no offense to anyone but im guessing this kid is asian since its in Rhode Island.

and i have half the problem you have. im still running on basic insurance. i need to upgrade to 1 1/2 or 2 way soon before i finish modding.

JDM98DC2

I Love JDM
haha no he wasn't asian, the car was stolen in CT not RI ... The kid was actually dominican and hes only 18. way to ruin your life and your parents that what i say. but its all good. i actually dont know how long its gonna take to get my money but i actually traded my G2 teg today for a 94 LS with a lot of shit done to it. now when i get my 12g's i can make it rediculous.