Car Stolen

JDM98DC2

I Love JDM
Hey Everyone Last night my GS-R was stolen from right in front of my girls house. They cut the passenger side window out and cut the alarm. I never heard the car drive away and within 5 hours of the car being stolen the police found it completely stripped. The cf hood, front bumper, fenders, engine, exhaust, interior, rims, tv, everything gone. I had just bought the car and it wasnt even registered or insured so i'm completely fucked. if anyone is in the groton-new london- or waterford area watch your shit because the cops said that this wasnt the first time an integra has been stolen in the past couple of weeks. so now i cant go to the show on april 9th and im really pissed. We have a good idea of who might have stolen it but we arent 100% sure.

R.I.P. - 1998 Tafetta White GS-R :(

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i just got off the phone with griff right now, this is some wack shit dont worry man im gonna head down friday and if ne thing you can roll up with me to the show on the 9th

Asleep

I probably am
sorry to hear that man, that's already the second one on this site since I joined (maybe more, i haven't noticed). Hope you figure out who did it/fuck them up.

Joepb4life

Yeah my integ got stolen two weeks ago right in front of my house with silience. so i know how u feel! but i was lucky that the dumb ass's who took it didnt know wht there were doing and was found the next day around the block. the funny part is the only took my radiator over flow bay and fucked my ignition all up. so my car is just chillen in my garage and i need to buy an ignition kit. so if u know of any let me know please.
hope everyhting gets better for u tho!!

JDM98DC2

I Love JDM
This is my 3rd Teg and ive had no luck what so ever. I dont understand why you cant have anything nice anymore. People get so jealous and they have to steal your shit. Im planning on getting a new GS-R but im not even sure if its worth it. If someone stole my last one, then they are gonna come at me 2 times harder now. The part that sucks is that obviously word travels fast and i know exactly who did it but the cops cant do anything. It turns out that my teg is like one of ten or more import cars they have stolen and completely stripped. I also found out that they stole my key to my G2 integra which is also pretty decked out so now im terrified that they are gonna steal that car too. And what makes matters even worse is that the G2 key was the only key i had so now i cant even get into my car :( . ill keep everyone updated on the situation. if you wanna see pics of the car go to www.myspace.com/griffp0719

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i think its time for you to move to bigger and better things.... and its gonna get worse when FF3 comes out

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
sorry man sounds like you had alot of shit. that sucks bro we all feel for you. If you find out who did it you gotta cut that MF. good luck findin him/them

sonicvybe

new driver
theives have no consideration or respect for those around them...if i was god i would make them burn in a car crash.

Akadirtymexican

Yeah dude im sorry to hear that someone tried taking my car they broke the passenger window but couldnt find how to cut the alarm so i heard ran out and he ran away i tried chasing him but he was to quick :shock: sorry to hear ur lose though

LStegg

1 bad LS
Bastards ! One of the few Taffy White GS-R's yanked and probably wrecked or stripped, may they burn in hell. I would be sooo pissed, mabey u might get it back in one peice. I feel bad for ya man. Good luck w/ what ever happens. : :guns: :cry:

reconxtru

DC5!
damn not another one..and you just got it and its not registered or have insurance on it? that sucks man...maybe its a sign to move away from the integra scene..i own a gsr too but dude if it gets stolen from you maybe its think to move on..maybe a RSX-S or the new 06 Si..if i had money i would get the new 06 si or the 05-06 RSX-S..says so in my sig..but i'm only 17..

but if you are gonna get another gsr...hurry and get it registered, and buy insurnace for it RIGHT AWAY..and lock it up till you have the proper security on it.