car pictures

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Trying to help you get the pictures to work, those are what you use to get the pics to work. The site must suck, thats why I use photobucket.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I dont think i dissed anybodys car on the site.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i actually like the kit, not fellin the hood scoop ... would definitley like to see more pics.

b18c_teg

Fixed image a bit and hosted.

well here is ur pic I kinda made it look a lil better.

Car looks good but yeah the scoop doesnt go with it, and maybe some 16" black rotas would do the trick.
Hey teggy thats why u was told to add
so ur pic would appear like this ^^^^^.

Last edited:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I do like the the full wings west kit, but i thnk 16's might look too small with the kit. You might consider getting 17's. The hood scoop and fenders are kinda ricey. I'd suggest getting rid of them if you want it to look cleaner. Just my opinion.

Do you have leather seats because it's a GS?

b18c_teg

g3teg97 said:
I do like the the full wings west kit, but i thnk 16's might look too small with the kit. You might consider getting 17's. The hood scoop and fenders are kinda ricey. I'd suggest getting rid of them if you want it to look cleaner. Just my opinion.

Do you have leather seats because it's a GS?
Yeah I know 16" are a bit small but his running NOS and with 17" he will be breaking the axels all the time.

teggy2281

thanks for all your honest comments guys. yeah the hood scoopis kinda gay but o well. i'm hinking of buying a carbon fiber hood.and yes i do have leather seats.i got new things installed:type r wing anda taillight cover. i'l put new pics soon

teggy2281

Wut kind of CF hood do u think I should get.The stock looking ones or the one with the ram air???????

b18c_teg

RAM AIR=ricer!! same as hood with scoop.

teggy2281 said:
Wut kind of CF hood do u think I should get.The stock looking ones or the one with the ram air???????
stock hommie, the 1 with ram air will look just as bad as the scoop 1. don't rice ur ride, car looks good and with a cf hood it'll be banging. Go for the stock cf hood. the fenders aren't that bad, get some rims man.