Cant figure out whats wrong...

Winki

Undercover mod
Yes deff check your battery, check your grounds also they can cause some weird stuff to happen

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
alright thanks for the info i def wont b doin that n e more or listioning to my dad at all for that matter :lol: i just hope i dident mess n e thing up.

but yeah im guna go test my battary 2nite so i let you guys know if thats the problem or not i really hope it is i miss drivin my teggy.

konig16

Think i found out whats wrong

so its not the first time i have sead it but i think i actually found out whats wrong and as far as the battary theroy gos yes mine was bad but def wasent the problem. I thought pritty hard n realized i really dident start havin the problem until i got my valves adjusted and 4 some reason i dicided to take my spark plugs out n see how they looked and found they were coated in oil. My theroy is they never replace the seals that keep the oil from geting in where the spark plug is when they put my valve cover back on not to mention they dident even use a real valve cover gasket to begin with it was some liquid gasket bs. But n e way i got a new gasket and seals 2day should find the time 2 put them in by the end of the week...

i really hope i found the problem this time what do you guys think?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
That could do it. If there wasn't any spark plug seals then oil will get in there. Probably need new plugs. You might have fouled them out. Make sure you put a real valve cover gasket and spark plugs seals

speedin

The Transporter
well the batt will solve your charging problems. and i bet the plugs will fix the dying problem. so you had 2 problems going on at once. that sucks

konig16

speedin said:
well the batt will solve your charging problems. and i bet the plugs will fix the dying problem. so you had 2 problems going on at once. that sucks
what sucks even more is when i was was tighting the valve cover down i broke one the studs cuz my torque wrench has the first dash which is 10ft lb but the manual calls for 86 in lbs which is like 7-8 ft lbs or somthing like that i knoe theres an integra sittin in the local junk yard though that i can get one off of so im guna go get one tommarow prolly... im starting to wonder if my problems will ever end :lol:

konig16

so i finally found out what was wrong after all that work and of course it was something stupid like i thought it would be but yeah basicly my idle screw was missing so its been replaced n now the car is running just fine :)

speedin

The Transporter
konig16 said:
so i finally found out what was wrong after all that work and of course it was something stupid like i thought it would be but yeah basicly my idle screw was missing so its been replaced n now the car is running just fine :)
WOW. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. :lol: