building the DA

deadone000

yea i gotta pay $216 worth of tickets n my paycheck just came in at 225...this sucks lol...i need a fulltime

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
deadone000 said:
yea i gotta pay $216 worth of tickets n my paycheck just came in at 225...this sucks lol...i need a fulltime
Ouch....If you can't pay, then don't play.:lol:

mattrt09

just boost its cheaper and cooler......and if you want a really quiet exhaust....keep the stock one lol i mean any exhaust with headers and hi flow cat is gonna be louder than stock....

deadone000

ill find a way to pay lol...boost on a engine that has bout over 190k , with bad piston rings?and wats wrong with the ctr pistons?today i got beat by a ricer :-( lol...it was a 2000ish model chevy cavalier with black altesaz?(sp)stocked looking exhaust but it was loud and raspy. its weird tho, b/c at 1st he was in front of me , i was late goign to work so i tried to speed up and get in the next lane so he punches it and i downshift to 3rd and punch it, pass him, i put about 2-3 carlegths on him easy. next thing i know he comes speeding by and passes me i jsut slowed down after that when i saw an upcoming curve, but he kept speeding tru the curve...but yeah i was amazed on he passed after i put 2-3 carlengths on him

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, NOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those ecotech motors are pretty torque-y. I wouldn't be surprised if my ex-girlfriends would have beat mine.