Bought Radiator and hoses yest. now overheating lol.

royalpurpleda9

royalpurpleda9
FDirst off all just run the car with the radiator cap open until all the air bubbles are completely gone. then put the cap on ,shut the car off til its no longer warm,then turn it back on. if its still overheating and the vfan does turn on then just change the fucking thermostat!!! thats all thats left really!! 9 out of ten thats the problem,trust me from 5+ years of automotive experience!!

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
It threw me for a trip. I have never had an overheating problem in any of my cars but I didn't expect an older car to be smart. It came in handy though. there are no shady spots in Utah so I never knew how long I would have to drive. the fan cooled it fast.

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
FDirst off all just run the car with the radiator cap open until all the air bubbles are completely gone. then put the cap on ,shut the car off til its no longer warm,then turn it back on. if its still overheating and the vfan does turn on then just change the fucking thermostat!!! thats all thats left really!! 9 out of ten thats the problem,trust me from 5+ years of automotive experience!!
Never got air bubbles. cap off, turned on for 30 mins and it overheated..... no air bubbles. now the guy before me said the radiator had a leak and he poured some fix it shit in the rad. the radiator stayed cold by the way. I don't think there is flow..... let me know what you guys think.

Pics of the new rad going in this weekend.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
that looks real nice, that should deffinately do the job, when your filling it back up pop the throttle body coolant hose off to help get the air out.