Best struts?

awright3331

G1 TEG
ill do that! come the first ill have all 4 brand new tires balanced with a front end alignment, and the cars engine will have an oil change

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Toe is fixed via alignment. Adjusting the outter tie rods. If your steering wheel is straight, but the wheel is still pointing to one side, in or out, toe is off. But even the naked eye cant tell perfectly.

Edit: steering wheel

Sent from my DC4

Last edited:

awright3331

G1 TEG
Toe is fixed via alignment. Adjusting the outter tie rods. If your wheel is straight, but the wheel is still pointing to one side, in or out, toe is off. But even the naked eye cant tell perfectly.

Sent from my DC4
Ah yes. Sometimes i feel like I'm better with wiring, lighting and audio than actual mechanical stuff but i am learning. Gonna have an alignment done soon, probably won't cost to much I'll price it today

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk HD

enoch723

Im going to warn you now.. they will have to actually buy shims to do an alignment for the rear of your teg..

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Could be a bent rim. They shake and bust lugs. Dont ask how i know. Lol

Sorry guardian, i like my skunk2s, same price as tokico blues and the kybs. And... they color match ! Lmao...

awright3331

G1 TEG
i dont need a rear alignment i dont think, but if anyone comes across a set of LS rims, ill buy them or ill make payments to you on them every month, i like the stock rims on my teg i dont want shitty looking aftermarkets! But thats if they are bent.

enoch723

Shims? Just get a toe/camber kit

Sent from my DC4
Or you could get 10 dollar shims.. Good luck finding a camber kit. Lol. I was only pointing out that most places make you go and buy the shims to get the rear aligned instead of just having them on hand

DroolinBuddie

I bought TruHart struts for 188 Shipped from the clubintegra shop...I love them... I think they're okay for budget ppl like me hahahaha,