Best NA Teg title defense underway!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Good to hear! I wanna see some good N/A battles in ROTM and the N/A title. I just can't wait till I get another teg so I can play. I want another DC2 but I may just do a mildly boosted DC4 if I can find the right car so................???

...it's just hard to sell the GST since I could build it pretty damn good out of spare shit in my garage. Once I get the JIC Majic for the GSX I would have almost a complete cars worth of bolt ons

....plus, when I pulled the head I found out it has Wiseco pistons. I'm curious to see what kind of rods it has.

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have Spoon cams and upgraded valvesprings already, but the entire rest of the head is still stock. So there's still a P&P that can be done, lighter/better flowing valves. With the breathing ability and compression the engine has now, I could put bigger cams in, but I'm not into crappy idle.
Outside of the engine, I'd like to have an LSD installed someday. Perhaps a lightweight flywheel.

I'd love to see what you can do with a GSR/Type R, dc2GS-R. All motor especially.

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
TegSox said:
I'd love to see what you can do with a GSR/Type R, dc2GS-R. All motor especially.
Me too. lol

If I happen to see a mint black or white GSR/Type R then it might just get bought. But of course I would want to sell the GST first since that would pretty much pay for it

Last edited: