best integ

sonicvybe

new driver
Type r's are played out. Why get a type r? . :D
You ever driven in a real JDM type R...real meaning japan... lol...shit's night and ohio gozaimasu....but yea you're right ...they've been overated for a while now in america...and it makes no difference what ppl see u drive in a gsr / itr...unless u / they really love integras...which doesnt seem the case....

my advice..get a gsr...end of question. ...and turbo it. 8) you will be a happy person.

also dont do that body kit shit...just lower yur ride...and you're set. maybe a wing if u want one personally..

peace.

PS: and a nice cd player with a chick on the left...oops ..i mean right. lol.

Last edited:

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
id buy a 94 or 95 gsr, its obd1. the shop around me hates obd2a/b cars. theres soo many more probs with them. way too much computer diagnostics in obd2

Black_GS

DA6righthand said:
id buy a 94 or 95 gsr, its obd1. the shop around me hates obd2a/b cars. theres soo many more probs with them. way too much computer diagnostics in obd2
I agree..ganna change mine to OBD1 soon ..

GSROWNSU

TegSox said:
I copied this from over on T-I in the articles section (non verbatim).

The differences for 94-01 Integras:

-94-97 steering wheel says "Acura", 98-01 steering wheel has the "A" symbol
huh? my car is a 98 gsr and my steering wheel says acura? What's up with that?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
GSROWNSU said:
huh? my car is a 98 gsr and my steering wheel says acura? What's up with that?
maybe the guy who had it before you got in an accident and put a 97 wheel in there?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
A friend of mine has a 98 GSR, and it has an A on the steering wheel. My 95 says Acura, I don't know what to tell ya :???:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
are obd2 rides really that much harder to tune than obd1 cars? I dont understand, what is the difference between the two? Please someone explain :what:

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
owowitzche said:
whats the best integra? ls, gs, gsr, or w/e?? i want to get a great one! and i heard that 1997 integs are the best... i want sumthing with dohc vtec :D

my plans on the integ:
jdm headlights *black housing*
jdm oem carbon fiber hood

oh yea.. i'm not sure which body kit to get =/ help me out, pls? thank you!

i just bought the buddy club 2 kit for my 2000 gs im not fond of the super fancy body kits because i think they look retarted so i kept it simple with a nice not to over done kit that very smooth and rounded

DB8_228

Ominous G2 said:
That wasnt in his list, pretty sure 97 was the first year for the ITR.
I believed the ITR motor was introduced in 95. My motor was produced in 95. Distributed in 96.

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
i rather get an 0bd1 integ...cause the obd2 has over 200 codes...obd1 has bout 8 codes ...so when the check engine light comes on its easier to narrow it down with an obd1....type R are not playd out.!!!!!!!i'll get one if i can find one...n..paint it grey...hey everyone i passed my smog only on my 2nd try...hahahhaaaa late.
:lol:

owowitzche

everyone in my family, my uncle, my cuzins, my brother, we all love the power... i wana work on the jdm shit first.. then the power. so i'll try to get a 98 gsr ^_^ thanks alot guys!

sonicvybe

new driver
teggyls said:
hahah wow i cant believe i wrote type are i musta been out of it lol :smackself well i mean type r my bad haha i feel dumb now

did someone say ......Type Are... :lol: smak!! :ban: J/K