Best exhaust under $200?

Tegman

What would be the best exhaust for up to 200 dollars? goin for the deep sound. would it be better just to get a muffler since I just want the sound?

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Your not going to get a good exhaust for $200. Get a decent muffler like skunk2 or something and go get custom piping that will prob be your cheapest bet.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
What would be the best exhaust for up to 200 dollars? goin for the deep sound. would it be better just to get a muffler since I just want the sound?
Why not just wait and save up your money, then buy a decent exhaust instead of going cheap. Quality > quantity.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my cat-back was priced at 620 down here in san diego, ca.. i then called a shop (JLBmotorsports.com) that was about 2 hours away from me up north and gave me a price of 430.. i have an apex'i n1 and ive gotta say.. its worth the money..

ive gotten an HKS muffler and did custom piping myself and i just wasted money.. i say save up and you wouldnt be disappointed..

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
What is the most reasonable online site to buy all of car parts and upgrades?
ebay, but there is a catch! Make sure it's from a good seller and the part you are buying is genuine! Not some fake replica. Mainly only ebay stores sell the good stuff. When I buy my skunk2 stuff I only deal with JDMINSTOCK becaus all the parts they sell are 100% genuine parts.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
I have a skunk2 catback and I'm very pleased with the sound it's nice and deep only paid $400 shipped brand new for it too.

sOuL

sounds like 2 hot asian females w/a double-sided dildo..

awesome..

>>clicky here for sound and vid!!<<

not of the asian females but the exhaust w/stock intake and windows rolled up :D

WOT to redline in 1st, and 2nd
haha cool clip, i just orded a Apexi N1,it should be here thursday cant wait to get it on,il post pics :) I orded it from www.performancecenter.com they said that if i find the exaust system cheaper than what they have it they will lower the price,its priced at $479 and i found a site that had it for $439 and i sent them the link and Performance Center lowered the price to $439,how hot is that!?

Last edited: