before pics

ltrain

im not gonna flame him cuz i like it (would never get it) but i like the front and sides for a body kit it dont look bad but the rear bumper , well just have to see when its painted....u gonnadrop it?? and it needs shoes

P.S. y is it everytime someone has a body kit on there teg people just crack on it, if u gonna flame him just dont leave a comment, just leave an opinion like i dont like it or something... we all here for the same reasons our love for the integra...i cant bash on that, except for the idiot that wanted to start a street racing club..ill slap the shit out of em.. oh and the neon joke was fucked up but a lil funny also

Last edited:

NOFX

hater
It's not the body kit that I don't like. I could deal with that. It's that the when I first saw the rear end I seriously thought the car had caught on fire.

So far I've never seen a car with S2000 lights (headlights or taillights) that looks good with them besides an S2000.

Last edited:

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
thank you itrain for your support. everyone has there own tastes its just not the same as everyone elses. the trunk will have an additional piece to clean the back up and it is gonna look good once everyhting is done. thanks again itrain for the support. i CI even though you guys hate my car. lol

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
nexgenintegra said:
thank you itrain for your support. everyone has there own tastes its just not the same as everyone elses. the trunk will have an additional piece to clean the back up and it is gonna look good once everyhting is done. thanks again itrain for the support. i CI even though you guys hate my car. lol
We hate your car but we love you :whip:

SlammedCivic

ltrain said:
P.S. y is it everytime someone has a body kit on there teg people just crack on it, if u gonna flame him just dont leave a comment, just leave an opinion like i dont like it or something... we all here for the same reasons our love for the integra...i cant bash on that, except for the idiot that wanted to start a street racing club..ill slap the shit out of em.. oh and the neon joke was fucked up but a lil funny also
Like NOFX said, we aren't hatin on the body kit. It's the ass of the car that needs some work...I'm not gonna lie that's shit's ghetto son. It could look straight when it gets out. As far as the front bumper I can dig it.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i dunno. i respect you for doing everything yourself so far, but i dont like the front bumper, i dont like the two little holes, and the rear of the car definitly needs that gap to be taken care of. but your going for a show car and i can definitly see it looking good with paint and the body work handled. and it'll need to dropped more. but other than that, go with your feelings, and good luck. i see your in jersey bro, what part?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
IntegrasAreBest said:
i dunno. i respect you for doing everything yourself so far, but i dont like the front bumper, i dont like the two little holes, and the rear of the car definitly needs that gap to be taken care of. but your going for a show car and i can definitly see it looking good with paint and the body work handled. and it'll need to dropped more. but other than that, go with your feelings, and good luck. i see your in jersey bro, what part?
thanks man.. im from the northern part of jersey, passaic county area

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well... i think the mirrors are the worst looking part of the car personally. and yeah i agree... you molded the rear bumper so you might as well mold the front bumper too along with the fenders and side skirts. and beings its a show car... get rid of the wipers.... ALL of them. no need for wipers on a show car lol

kits and show cars arent really my thing but im anxious to see the final product

B18TEG

BLACK DA
itl turn out fine, either bondo or a molded piece of fiberglass will close up the gap between the lights and it will come out as smooth as the original trunk. as for another car flaunting the s2000 front end and rear lights, howbout a del sol with an s2000 engine, its under the works already, i just pulled out the d16 and in search of an f20. im not into body kits anymore, but the buddy club is a good choice, and i agree to at least mold the side skirts as well, other than that keep up the good work

NOFX

hater
I hope no one got that the wrong way (looks like some did). I'm not hating on bodykits... I'm jsut more into performance and smooth clean lines. I bought a Honda not only for the features, realibilty and ease of modification (even with stock parts, since many models have many many interchangable parts), but also because I just love the lines of the stock vehicles. I feel that body kits and conversions often muck up those lines and make the car's body confusing and cluttered looking.

Good luck to your project, but so far it's not looking good at all. I'm sure it will clean up a certain amount, but I can't see it yet and even if it does, the rear still wont' look fluid enough for my tastes. I'm just a very picky person abotu what I like and don't like and this just isn't it. No hard feelings. :what:

tisguy

retrofit some s2k hids =D that would be hot. but other than that, I'm curious on how the end product will look like. gl with the project!

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
thanks guys and gals. hopefully if these freggin idiots actually start working on my car soon i can get some during pics. they have had it for 2 weeks already nothing got done and they damaged my front bumper. nice huh? well next saturday im going there to get some during pics hopefully it looks a little diffferent.