before pics

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
heres some pics of the car before it went in for body work and paint dont mind the little girl i just found her all over my car when i went out there (just playin thats my little one)

going with vivid blue pearl ill post pics mid-way through body work it gonna take up to 4 weeks THE HORROR WHAT WILL I DO WITH MYSELF o well atleast i save about $100 in gas and probably about 1200 miles

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ummm yea... good luck with your project :thumbs up

btw - why did you mold the rear bumper to the body? IMO... poor teggy :cry:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i ain't gonna lie... i hate it just a tad bit... but i do like the somewhat craftsmanship you did with the teg... is just that... WHAT IF... your rear bumper is damaged or if you wanna replace it with another one... cause IMO if you were gonna mold the rear bumper... might as well mold the skirts and front bumper... iono... like i said... its your car... goodluck

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
SilverDB8 said:
haha i ain't gonna lie... i hate it just a tad bit... but i do like the somewhat craftsmanship you did with the teg... is just that... WHAT IF... your rear bumper is damaged or if you wanna replace it with another one... cause IMO if you were gonna mold the rear bumper... might as well mold the skirts and front bumper... iono... like i said... its your car... goodluck

its for show man i think it looks real nice. when it comes out of the body shop its getting tinted windows (limo) smoked tails (20%) smoked third brake light on spoiler (20%) maybe blue tint on headlights blue tint on mirrors and strobes

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Im just going to say it looks like shit now, mainly b/c its not finish, Hope its going to a good body shop b/c i'm ready to see your teg finish, I think it will turn out nice!

nautica_t

how are you filling the gap between the trunk lid and the body..or are you going to leave that gap in there?
definitely different.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
there is a trunk peice that covers all holes and it will looks like an s2000 rear. i went to see it yesterday but they havent even started yet. they broke one side of my front bumper where it connects to the fender. im fumin right now. anyway i got my new 2 way alarm, which has 5 options. so far i got windows, headlights and sunroof i gotta figure out to do with the others. comes with remote start, timers all that cool stuff inside temperature sensor some other goodies. hopefully i get it back in a couple weeks or im gonna be f'n pissed