BAKERSFIELD CI MEET 1/14or1/21 2006?

b18c_teg

insidiousdc2 said:
integrayean said:
1.b18c_teg (Chris)
2.ACURALS209 (MIGUEL)
3.integrayean(Yean)
4.insidiousdc2(jorge)..im down to go....its a 3 hr drive,but its all good
thats what im talking about, its all about showin some love for CI. Well I posted in the other thread that i was makin this 1.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
i will be there...but i have a swim meet at 1:00pm..so i will not be around till like 3:30pm...but i will be there if u guys are still around

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
ok..here is the adress to the karting place

Superkart Racing
7021 B Schirra Ct.
Bakersfield, CA 93309

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
and i vote for the 21st...cause the 14th, i will be out of town

insidiousdc2

Blue2k2 said:
ok..here is the adress to the karting place

Superkart Racing
7021 B Schirra Ct.
Bakersfield, CA 93309
i yahoo mapped this place and it didnt come up..is this the rite address

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
insidiousdc2 said:
i yahoo mapped this place and it didnt come up..is this the rite address

ok...forget the "B" when u are putting in the adress...

7021 Schirra Ct
Bakersfield, CA 93313

integrayean

inline4 whore
b18c_teg said:
So only 4 ppl from cali in this forum? Come on guys lets atleast get 10 cars for this meet.
looks like its not gonna happen bro, ill just wait for the team integra meet cause we all know theres not much people from california here, all the racers in california got all types of different cars so theres no telling. i wanted to invite my friend with the nsx to go he got like 3 shops, but hes too busy running them stores and i also have 2 other friends with integras and one of them has a sister that has a fixed up civic since he owns a performance shop called Rspec you guys heard of that? thats where i get my stuff. well the point is this meet doesnt look like its going anywhere sadly to say but we all know its the truth.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
integrayean said:
looks like its not gonna happen bro, ill just wait for the team integra meet cause we all know theres not much people from california here, all the racers in california got all types of different cars so theres no telling. i wanted to invite my friend with the nsx to go he got like 3 shops, but hes too busy running them stores and i also have 2 other friends with integras and one of them has a sister that has a fixed up civic since he owns a performance shop called Rspec you guys heard of that? thats where i get my stuff. well the point is this meet doesnt look like its going anywhere sadly to say but we all know its the truth.
well id hate to agree with u but its true we dont have enough people that are down to go i know at least 4-5 people that like in cali that are in this site but i guess bakersfield is to far for them or there just not down qith the meet i dont know but it susck i was really hoping we could make this work. well yean if team integra has a meet let me know ill probably go to it if its organized and they dont trip that i have clubintegra decals then ill go

b18c_teg

acurals209 said:
well id hate to agree with u but its true we dont have enough people that are down to go i know at least 4-5 people that like in cali that are in this site but i guess bakersfield is to far for them or there just not down qith the meet i dont know but it susck i was really hoping we could make this work. well yean if team integra has a meet let me know ill probably go to it if its organized and they dont trip that i have clubintegra decals then ill go
They shouldn't trip out cause I'm using the CI decals on my teg too, If they trip out I'm never attending another meet from T-I. But gettng back to the subject, This meet wont happen and I think thats 1 of the reasons why CI will never grow as the other teg sites. We have no meets at all, I haven't seen a single official CI meet in the forums in n e state so I dunno CI deserves better. Well hope to see some CI members on the next T-I meet. BTW MOD's delete this cuz it wont happen, thx to blue2k2 for helping with the loc again.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
b18c_teg said:
They shouldn't trip out cause I'm using the CI decals on my teg too, If they trip out I'm never attending another meet from T-I. But gettng back to the subject, This meet wont happen and I think thats 1 of the reasons why CI will never grow as the other teg sites. We have no meets at all, I haven't seen a single official CI meet in the forums in n e state so I dunno CI deserves better. Well hope to see some CI members on the next T-I meet. BTW MOD's delete this cuz it wont happen, thx to blue2k2 for helping with the loc again.
yeah i also want to thank blue for searching for a place to meet and taking the time to search sorry all ur searching was for nothing i really wanted this meet to happen i think we would all get along really good and chris hit me up if u hear anything about a meet im down to go down south cuz i can alway visit family if i go down by th los angeles area and i can pick up some parts from my distributor so keep me posted bro and sorry that this dint happen.

MidniteFreedom

aww man i wanted go... but my car is at the shop and im not even sure if i can go since is preety long drive up there =/ we should locate people who lives the closes and find a place to meet...
we had a car meeting in front my work like 2 times about 2 month ago. forgot which meeting was it but i was working at Tapioca Express and i can see the meeting outside my work around 10pm it was big too so i took a break and went outside and check out everyones ride lol. maybe if you guys live in the bay area. you guys can do a meeting at my work? we have big parking lots and its empty at night. it would be awsome, just a thought. =D

insidiousdc2

MidniteFreedom said:
aww man i wanted go... but my car is at the shop and im not even sure if i can go since is preety long drive up there =/ we should locate people who lives the closes and find a place to meet...
we had a car meeting in front my work like 2 times about 2 month ago. forgot which meeting was it but i was working at Tapioca Express and i can see the meeting outside my work around 10pm it was big too so i took a break and went outside and check out everyones ride lol. maybe if you guys live in the bay area. you guys can do a meeting at my work? we have big parking lots and its empty at night. it would be awsome, just a thought. =D
i agree with you by saying we should have one in the bay area.i have like 4 friends with integras that i know are down to go.+ me.so dats 5 so far.im voting for something more in the bay area

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
sorry to hear that things did not work out for this meet guys. The good thing about it is that you did get some memebers interested and thats a good starting point. Now you just gotta get a few more people rallied for it and then maybe have a meet in the spring when the weather is great. If u ever need my help on another location around here let me know, or if any of you guys are in the area, hit me up...later man

Thanks to B18 for trying to get some california CI represention going