BAKERSFIELD CI MEET 1/14or1/21 2006?

b18c_teg

K guys here it is, we have been trying to get a meet going for those ppl who live in Cali. Meet will be held in a go-kart place in Bakersfield. Jan 14 or the 21 2006 you guys decide which day is best for u all. We will be getting an address up soon so So.Cal, Central cal and N. Cal get ready to meet some of the CI members and race them in a go-kart lol. Well ppl if u think u can make it to this meet plz post up ur name in this thread.

Who ever wants to make a caravan from S.cal ,Central Cal or N. Cal b4 the meet plz post an address to where u will be making a pre-meet b4 the meet so ppl can roll toghether.

I guess I'll be the 1st 1 to go on the list =/

1.b18c_teg (Chris)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
WHAT UP CHRIS IM DOWN FOR THE 21ST AND I GUESS ILL BE #DEUCE U KNOW FO SHOW I WONT LET U DOWN

1.b18c_teg (Chris)
2.ACURALS209 (MIGUEL)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
integrayean said:
1.b18c_teg (Chris)
2.ACURALS209 (MIGUEL)
3.integrayean(Yean)

my wife gave me the OK if she can go too :)
ITS ALL GOOD WE ARE ALL DESENT GUYS LOL SO WE HAVE 3 SO FAR SO COME ON CALI SHOW SOME LOVE

b18c_teg

Well we got 3 so far, Im still waiting on blue2k2 to get the address to the go-kart place. Hope to see some more ppl sing up so we can have a decent meet. N e 1 that wants to have a s.cal caravan msg me so we can get a loc where we can all meet so we don't have to ride solo.

integrayean

inline4 whore
b18c_teg said:
Well we got 3 so far, Im still waiting on blue2k2 to get the address to the go-kart place. Hope to see some more ppl sing up so we can have a decent meet. N e 1 that wants to have a s.cal caravan msg me so we can get a loc where we can all meet so we don't have to ride solo.
but arent you driving your integra over?

b18c_teg

integrayean said:
but arent you driving your integra over?
hmm ? well i think u thinking that the caravan is to like carpool with others in the tegs right? I mean we can have a caravan so we can all meet around Los Angeles or somewhere along the way so we don't have to drive alone. We can all roll in a group so it can be a bit more fun.

integrayean

inline4 whore
b18c_teg said:
hmm ? well i think u thinking that the caravan is to like carpool with others in the tegs right? I mean we can have a caravan so we can all meet around Los Angeles or somewhere along the way so we don't have to drive alone. We can all roll in a group so it can be a bit more fun.
ohhhh a caravan, i thought you meant minivan, well i dont know los angeles so you can pick

b18c_teg

I was thinking somewhere along the way, since ur in San Bernandino we can meet around where the 215 and the 5 fwy meet. around that area so u dont have to drive to Los Angeles. LMK if u rather meet some where in Los Angles.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i cant put my name in for sure yet cause my work schedule always fluxuates but miguel you know im down to roll with you and pay half your gas if you go.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Melt said:
i cant put my name in for sure yet cause my work schedule always fluxuates but miguel you know im down to roll with you and pay half your gas if you go.
foo show what ever is clever i always say if u wanna roll with me then thats cool

b18c_teg

acurals209 said:
Ummm So Who Else Is Going Come On Guys I Know Theres More Cali People Out Here
I know, where are all the cali teg owners at? Hope to see some more ppl on this next time i visit =/

integrayean

inline4 whore
b18c_teg said:
I know, where are all the cali teg owners at? Hope to see some more ppl on this next time i visit =/
that blue2k guy was asking where the thread for the meet was at the old thread u should direct him here