Aussie's Project "Richee"

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
What color are you going with?

<- loves white G2s
I love white too but i've owned white and it's so hard to keep clean. Also i'm not the most detail oriented person. Really thinking about going with a silver/charcoal color.

As for the valve cover, i'm waiting, I have alot of engine bay work to do so I haven't painted it yet. Don't want it to get messed up while i'm in there. But when I do I might have to get at you.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Its def worth the extra money. Full throttle shifts!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I love white too but i've owned white and it's so hard to keep clean. Also i'm not the most detail oriented person. Really thinking about going with a silver/charcoal color.

As for the valve cover, i'm waiting, I have alot of engine bay work to do so I haven't painted it yet. Don't want it to get messed up while i'm in there. But when I do I might have to get at you.
Nice, hopefully he will be doing one for me soon.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Well the motor has been breaking in very nicely, today I played around with the S300 some more and upped the rev limit to 9000. Was previously set at 8400.

I painted my rims back to what they used to look like. Will have pics up then, tried to polish them but they were too scuffed from the previous owner sanding and painting, didn't feel like spending the time to polish them.

I've been so busy with work, haven't had a lot of time to spend on the car but i've been making it more of a priority recently. I keep checking pull-a-part to get the stuff i'm looking for but the Honda owners around here are scavengers, apparently if you don't get there the first day the car is in it will be completely stripped when you arrive, and I mean stripped. I couldn't even get brake lines for a non-abs swap.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Damn. Seems early to me. But then again, I don't have VTEC. Is there any issue with making that engagement so early?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
from what ive seen with tuning and vtec engagement...it really depends on the setup and where the cams want to make power...like when kingmotorsports tuned my friends car (ls/vtec) ...they started at 5K and the engagement was pretty rough...but when they kept going lower and got it down to 4500, the vtec was very smooth and engaged nicely and had a very smooth power curve.