asking before lowering......(need some opinions)

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
save your money.

research everything. by the time youve got a decent amount of money saved up. you should have a vast knowledge of the parts to get, and the parts to stay away from. plus itll give you time to learn more about your car. you might find that some other areas might need attention before the suspension.

cory_cnx

hey guys i have tokiko shocks and stock springs on my car do u guys think i could put the coilovers from ebay?or wat kind of springs should i put .....thanks

cory_cnx

do u know how much do they run for ?and where can i buy it cause i tied to look on ebay and they dont have it they just have the complete set

cory_cnx

i just need to know if i could put the coilovers from ebay to my tokiko shocks

cory_cnx

jackpot said:
thanks guys,

Im really considering the Tokico shocks and springs, but like I said, Im stuck with a tight budget. Does anyone have this setup in their ride or knows of anyone (TOKICO HP (blues ones, not adjustable). Hows the ride?
and whats the drop? Im putting 17s on it with no bodykit (hate em). Think it'd look good?

If not this option, then a friend of mine told me to just to go with H&R race springs....let me know what y'all think.
i already have the tokikoshocks do u guys think i could buy some coilovers fromebay .thanks

GA-Beast

Owner
ok i'm not gunna read all tha posts...but i kno for fact that ebay's got adjustable coilovers in the 30s and if u just want springs, get some dropzones....they ride nice to me.

ltrain

how low do u wanna go? slammed?...and u gonna drive it in the snow? (if so get coilovers)