Arrived today.. JDM DC Sports Race Header!

PogKai

B20VTEC
ltrain said:
tell us the differance when u slap it on
Will do, I'm planning on installing them this week, but before I want to wrap it in exhaust wrap like I have in my car now.
I'll do comparison with pics, test drive, ground clearance, sound noise, etc.

PogKai

B20VTEC
dammit, header is not a bolt on, even tho my car doesn't have the stock piping, this will delay me quite a bit.

PogKai

B20VTEC
Update!

just finished heat wrapping it.. I know it doesn't look very professional, but it was my first try!

sorry for teh low quality pics.. the flash on the cam doesn't works..

Hopefully will install on monday.. I'll keep you guys posted!

sOuL

man thats nice,is it only good for polished/stainless steal headers? i might have 2 look n2 gettn those when i get my headers :twisted:

PogKai

B20VTEC
sOuL said:
man thats nice,is it only good for polished/stainless steal headers? i might have 2 look n2 gettn those when i get my headers :twisted:
I guess so, why would you wrap it on a ceramic coated one?

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i have the same header and it gives my relatively no top end b18b some kick up there. im sure with your gsr motor you'll feel a bigger difference. im switching up everything to work better with my mid range b18b. 4 to 2 to 1 header, short ram intake etc. still saving and researching for turbo.

PogKai

B20VTEC
update:

I couldn't install it cause I need a bigger exhaust flange of 2.5" to weld on the cat. Well it seems that I'll need to buy another cat, so no time for that now maybe in like 2 weeks or so.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn man thing looks nice im picking up a ton of parts from some kid in my town sometime this week and included in the deal is two sets of headers for an integra ls

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Why r u going to put your cat back in. That seems like it would defeat the whole purpose of a free flowing exhuast. You should just get a 2.5in test pipe with some flanges and mount it up.

PogKai

B20VTEC
Aussie said:
Why r u going to put your cat back in. That seems like it would defeat the whole purpose of a free flowing exhuast. You should just get a 2.5in test pipe with some flanges and mount it up.
yeah that's what i need to do, but I can't find the 2 bolt flange of that size around here, I think I'll have to order it online or go to a machine shop to machine a piece. Anyways the rest of the piping is 2.5" all the way back until the part that connects the muffler wich is smaller (ITR OEM Muffler)

ridesnowbrdr

i would heat rap it just in case of air intake filters. that gives off alot of heat and also think before you put a cold air intake piping kit on because cones rust very fast.