APPLICATION: g3teg97

g3teg97

Super Moderator
It feels stiffer. A little bit more responsive. Definitly take turns a little faster :twisted: It's a mild drop, but I think its ok for around here. They're doing major construction in my town and the roads are all fucked. It sounds so bad when you hit a pot hole.

I think its me, but the rear looks a tad bit lower.

wisconsinjdm

hey man looking good, just wondering where you got your antenna i wanna get a new one, i hate the huge ass stock one

reconxtru

DC5!
your car is cool but how come it doesn't look lowered...looks like my car, and its stock height..i think its the Eibach Springs...i've heard that its not that a good spring or something like that..and your rear is lower than the front...

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
youo can get the antenna's on ebay wisc...i bought mine for 30 bucks but they haven't been delivered yet but i also saw a thread on honda-tech saying you need a harness or some shit like that...i'll try to figure everything out when i recieve it.

wisconsinjdm

4door_JayDM said:
youo can get the antenna's on ebay wisc...i bought mine for 30 bucks but they haven't been delivered yet but i also saw a thread on honda-tech saying you need a harness or some shit like that...i'll try to figure everything out when i recieve it.
alright cool man thanks

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
reconxtru said:
your car is cool but how come it doesn't look lowered...looks like my car, and its stock height..i think its the Eibach Springs...i've heard that its not that a good spring or something like that..and your rear is lower than the front...
couse its not that rice bs.. i love his car. :)

reconxtru

DC5!
TranceSpeeder said:
i like tegs with a a nice stance.. like the front lower than the back...don't get me wrong...g3teg97's teg is good looking i'm just saying....

g3teg97

Super Moderator
wisconsinjdm said:
hey man looking good, just wondering where you got your antenna i wanna get a new one, i hate the huge ass stock one
I bought it on ebay. I can't remember from exactly who, but If I find it, I'll let you know.

reconxtru said:
It really is lowered. It just has the Pro-Kit which lowered it 1.3 inches. You can tell is lowered. It's not slammed nor did I want to go more than 2 inches.

TranceSpeeder said:
Thanks a lot! 8)