*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yesterday, I traded someone an 8 year old laptop straight up for a flawless, mint condition 2001 Gibson Les Paul studio :rocker:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Yesterday, I traded someone an 8 year old laptop straight up for a flawless, mint condition 2001 Gibson Les Paul studio :rocker:
They got OWNED! Who the hell would want an 8 year old laptop? That thing must have been a brick. Not to mention slow as crap.

Oh, and dc2gs-r why arnt you a mod yet???? Thought you acepted?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm not sure? I did accept it. I told Omni I would do it.

It wasn't really 8 years old......it was 7. lol

It was my old Compaq Presario POS from 2000. The guy has a bunch of computer parts to upgrade it, but he just doesn't know shite about guitars. He doesn't realize I traded him $150 computer for a $1400 guitar. lol

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I'm not sure? I did accept it. I told Omni I would do it.

It wasn't really 8 years old......it was 7. lol

It was my old Compaq Presario POS from 2000. The guy has a bunch of computer parts to upgrade it, but he just doesn't know shite about guitars. He doesn't realize I traded him $150 computer for a $1400 guitar. lol
Yea he got OWNED!

Oh, and I bet Omni is just busy

RSMisfit

dc2GS-R said:
If I were to get one I would be patient and wait on a 94+.(I think that is the year) They had a revised rear suspension for better handling, better looking tail lights and a one piece rear spoiler. I do like the 3S-GTE engine. It has alot of potential and the cars themselves are just good looking IMO. Aside from clausterphobia, I could see no other real reason to dislike them
ya 93+ has the better suspension, most just do the 94 tail swap.

speedin

The Transporter
RSMisfit said:
ya 93+ has the better suspension, most just do the 94 tail swap.
Wonder what kinda 1/4's a lightly modded MR2-T will make. The reaserch ive done isnt showing very big HP numbers for light mods

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
speedin said:
Wonder what kinda 1/4's a lightly modded MR2-T will make. The reaserch ive done isnt showing very big HP numbers for light mods

Beleive it or not but a friend of mine..with a Stock JDM 3sgte cut a 13.29@ 102 or 103 with a JDM 3stge Tranny with LSD. Now all he gets is High 13's

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
So it's 2:15am

Just got finished lowering the a-spec...never again will I assist with an RSX suspension unless I'm gutting one and have no intention of putting it back in afterwards, that was a mission considering we started at 6pm

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
So it's 2:15am

Just got finished lowering the a-spec...never again will I assist with an RSX suspension unless I'm gutting one and have no intention of putting it back in afterwards, that was a mission considering we started at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.