*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
OMG that's fucked up! lol You shouldn't eat penguins, guys. :nono: They're too cute.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
so i saw like 10 old ass people driving really nice cars this weekend... one with 3000gt, 300zx, lamborghini gallardo, rx8, 350z, and an s2000... and they all looked over 50.. haha

i was jealous... specially the old guy with the lambo

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
so i saw like 10 old ass people driving really nice cars this weekend... one with 3000gt, 300zx, lamborghini gallardo, rx8, 350z, and an s2000... and they all looked over 50.. haha

i was jealous... specially the old guy with the lambo
mid age crisis fucken old people i bet u the guy in the lambo would get a heart attack if he whent over 55

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
old people have more money to get flashy cars. plus you gotta get a nice car to attract the younger ladies. lol although i'm not a big fan of rx8's or 3000gt's. they don't appeal to me look-wise.

on another note, some guy almost plowed me on I-5 today. dickhead. i remember sitting in dead stop traffic and looking in the rearview and seeing this white pick-up truck come flying towards me at at least 60mphs. i couldn't go anywhere, so i pulled a little to the left of the lane. he ended up pulling to the right so he BARELY missed me. lol i shoulda just stayed there so he hit me. the teg needs a new paint job and some body work. then when traffic started moving a little, i hear tires in the back start to screech (like someone slamming on the brakes) so i said 'fuck this' and took off. lol. i wasn't in the mood to get hit today.

Status
Not open for further replies.