*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I hate when I post useful info in here during a conversation. If you ever want to go back and find it, it takes a year to find. lol

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I hate when I post useful info in here during a conversation. If you ever want to go back and find it, it takes a year to find. lol
Tell me about it. Or anywhere for that matter. It can get lost QUICK.

You can try the advanced serch and search within this thread though. Might help

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yeah. But I still have to look through all of my posts in this thread to find it, and that is quite a few. lol

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Yeah. But I still have to look through all of my posts in this thread to find it, and that is quite a few. lol
No, no. Like do you know what the post was about? Take a phrase you know is in the post and type it in the "Search This Thread" button at the bottom of the page. Should take you to the post.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/search.php?searchid=218390

see, thats what happens when I look for the word "search" in this thread.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I know. But the keyword search ususally brings back more hits than just looking through my recent posts. :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I know. But the keyword search ususally brings back more hits than just looking through my recent posts. :lol:
LOL, your just too complicated...... damn....2am on the east coast. I gotta sleep. BYE!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
fuck, i'm in so much pain. i don't think god wants me to wake up early for work. for once, i was in bed by 10 FRICKING P.M. on a weeknight and just woke up in sooo much pain at about 1 A.M. i can't go back to sleep now because it hurts so fucking bad. plus i could barely get outta bed a while ago to go downstairs and get medicine. lol back up is going to be such a journey. lol ahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

=/

okie i'm scared. i think imma go back up. bye.

RSMisfit

speedin said:
Hum.... *looks at your sig* .... Whats new with the MR2?
nothing new with it really,
only got the OEM turbo Xbrace for it.

just waiting and saving up for my restore plan,
gonna need a new clutch soon...

thats about it:???:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
dc2GS-R said:
Do you seriously not put 91 or better in your GSR?

Oh BTW, 93 does the same thing for a stock LS that 87 does
i ALWAYS use 93. its a habit. if im low on money ill use 91, but most likely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.