Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
JDM_Conversion said:
kutcha has shirt that says:

fat guys > cute chicks

why??? i dont know. :what:
you can't make fun of me unless you spell my name right homo.

and what happened to you talking about pointless posts not being worth anything loserone....? lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
imtheloserone said:
walmart dont have those shirts foo...i got this off CLUBRSX...i always have a shirt that has K > B
too bad a K wouldn't work for me even if i had the money... Fuckin DA's... WAY too low. lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kuchtaboy said:
you can't make fun of me unless you spell my name right homo.

and what happened to you talking about pointless posts not being worth anything loserone....? lol
i dont feel obligated to spell your name right. but can anyone figure out what my first name is!? lol. ill give you $100 bucks.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
imtheloserone said:
deepthroat?analking?
you are not allowed to guess since you're talking about some gay shit. saying it to a guy is even worse. you're moving a little above kuchta on being gay. and kuchta never had any competition lol.

imtheloserone

Banned
JDM_Conversion said:
you are not allowed to guess since you're talking about some gay shit. saying it to a guy is even worse. you're moving a little above kuchta on being gay. and kuchta never had any competition lol.
well i dunno how i can be gay...if ur the one that is doing the deepthroating and buttseckz....did they keep u in class too long again? damnit! dont they kno special kids need nap time and alot of care?!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
JDM_Conversion said:
he has a dresser? i though guys only use a closet.
I use more of a closet idea. lol. Its actually a couple giant shelves. lol

And i like how you spell my name right now! I thought you didn't care... lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
imtheloserone said:
well i dunno how i can be gay...if ur the one that is doing the deepthroating and buttseckz....did they keep u in class too long again? damnit! dont they kno special kids need nap time and alot of care?!
:slap: go eat your pets. lol.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
imtheloserone said:
since when is a cardboard box with w/ sticks in the middle holding old trash bags and used baby clothes called a closet?
very creative. did you use that in mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.