*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
was stuck at work 8-5... the slowest day evar!!!!

found out yesterday that my hatch leaks, Got to the junk yard and my buddies ass was all wet. lol

It was amazing tho! they have like 25 DA's there! Its so sweet! anything I'll ever need again will be from that junk yard, hell, I might even take one of the DA's that they have there and bring it back to life! lol

oh! and on my way home from the movies last night i started hearing this really weird noise from the front driver side tire. I was scared it was going to go, but nothing happend all the way home till i got about a block away from my house and turned a corner and my fender liner fell out into the road. Honestly one of the scariest things that has ever happend to me! lol. I'll have to figure out what happend there when it stops raining.

[/story]

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It's a nice car, pretty quick too for a family car. Almost the same exact whiter color as my G35. I'll have to take some pics of them together if it will ever quit raining here

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
why does it seem like i'm the only one working today around here?? everybody has work/school off until after new years. gaaaay. i can't even go shopping. rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kick ass weekend :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
** alright. as you know i recently installed a DC 4-1 header w/ ITR cat. converter. which is connected to an 5zigen axleback exhaust. loved the power gain all in all but there is a problem.

there are random choking of air or of some sort i assume that passes through the exhaust. for instance when i hit around 2.5K rpm it starts to choke then if i hold it long enough there is a burst of acceleration. anyone have this problem before? could possibly be a bad weld but its too wet out to go under the car.

GSratedR

Rated R
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
** alright. as you know i recently installed a DC 4-1 header w/ ITR cat. converter. which is connected to an 5zigen axleback exhaust. loved the power gain all in all but there is a problem.

there are random choking of air or of some sort i assume that passes through the exhaust. for instance when i hit around 2.5K rpm it starts to choke then if i hold it long enough there is a burst of acceleration. anyone have this problem before? could possibly be a bad weld but its too wet out to go under the car.
is it where your driving and then all of a sudden its lke you let off the gas all the way but like a few sec. later its as if you slam the accelerator? then its all good for a few moments then it does it agian, lather rinse rpt..... if it is that was the exact same deal my teg had. lol. was that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.