Aftermarket exhausts, does anyone know any....?

D16_TeG

Gen1-Cra Z
If there are any other exhaust systems for a '89 integra rs instead of a pace setter, borla or bosal? if you do let me know. thanks.

D16_TeG

Gen1-Cra Z
yeah i know that is a huge option for me. but i still just wanted to know if there are any otherexhaust systems for the car. its hard to find any parts for a first gen.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
HKS used to make a hi-power exhaust for that car, very baller but your going to have trouble finding things because they are not produced anymore. Search the F/S threads on different forums and check ebay.

D16_TeG

Gen1-Cra Z
really? thanks. yeah i can try hard and look it up. if i cant then ill just probably just make the custom exhaust. i just dont know which series has the best muffler system. if you have any suggestions to that, that would also be helpful. and turst me, ebay aint got nothing ha. but also one more question. would a '89 honda crx exhaust system fit on my '89 teg? j/w. and if it could, would i just need to modify it? thanks

Last edited:

D16_TeG

Gen1-Cra Z
i think the muffler would work but probably custom piping
ok thank you.and yeah i thought so just wasnt really hundred percent sure. i just gotta find a place that will custom build an exhaust around me.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
by any kind of muffler you want and then take it to a shop... that is your best bet i think... borla is too expensive IMO and pacesetter sucks ballz

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ok thank you.and yeah i thought so just wasnt really hundred percent sure. i just gotta find a place that will custom build an exhaust around me.
try a muffler shop. my friend was looking for a universal for his altima and a shop said they would do piping for a bill

RD408

A muffler shop is the best bet, they did the piping on my accord for like 105 and a flowmaster tip for like another 50

J_Jay_B

teg driver
i would honestly listen to these ppl... they know what they are talking about. i have had experience with pacesetter and i regret ever buying it... a muffler shop will come with a limited warranty against rust or any defects. and they know what they are doing with this kind of stuff...

plus then you can say that you have a one of a kid exhaust on your car and no1 elses will sound the same :)

D16_TeG

Gen1-Cra Z
i would honestly listen to these ppl... they know what they are talking about. i have had experience with pacesetter and i regret ever buying it... a muffler shop will come with a limited warranty against rust or any defects. and they know what they are doing with this kind of stuff...

plus then you can say that you have a one of a kid exhaust on your car and no1 elses will sound the same :)
haha hell yeah i know. and thanks to everyone. but does anyone know of any good mufflers? (that would not sound to ricer). i found flow masters thast would fit but idk what else.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
muffler shops are no good, they crush bend pipe and that is worse than the stock system. Unless you find a muffler shop with a mandrel bender buy a real exhaust system.